Nice for my very dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Since your skin absorbs what you put on it, going to more natural products feels much better to me. A few drops of this is great for my dry skin. I have tried jojoba oil, not as good for very dry skin, though it was the first oil I tried. Avocado oil was better and I would still use it sometimes. This is my go to oil now. I use it on my hands as well when I don't need to touch things right away that could be stained. I've also used it on my lips when they're dry. (though I love the Sierra Bees lip balm that iHerb sells. I promise I don't work for them! :-) ) Nice oil, hardly any scent at all.

Wonderful part of my hair regimen!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use it as a hot oil treatment or a dab during styling. I am crazy about Now Foods products.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is quite nice on skin. Smells of genuine shea butter.

Love it

Posted by Korutherapy on Dec 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great for moisturizing your skin, leaves skin very soft and hydrated. Good for

i loved it . Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really do what it says . Very impressed. It is affordable, clean , natural and ultra moisturizing. I apply it right after my shower and it absorbs very quickly. Don't get fool with the branded,expensive chemicals anymore. The smell is just natural like natural leafy ... you might not like it . My husband complains about how bad it smells.I personally don't care the smell as long as is healthy for my skin.

very moisture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was shocked since I saw the color of the oil, but it is natural colour😆the texture is little rich but acceptable!

love this oil!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

it is very thick and moisturizing

So usefull :D

Posted by potiholic on Mar 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It you like karite you must try this "oil". Not liquid but not solid, really usefull and perfect to pour a little bit for nousing hair as a leave in. I'll buy it again and again.

A fantastic product easy to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A fantastic product easy to use

Works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Is a little greasy going on, but soaks in pretty quick. Really like it for a body lotion, but is a bit too much for my somewhat oily face. Overall great product!