It's Hip to Be Pain Free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We love this product. My wife, in her 60's, suffered from pain in her left hip that was really bothering her. Her doctor said 'avoid climbing stairs'. Hmm. We tried many different things with little or no success. Then I read about the work of a French scientist named Louis Kervran on "Biplogical Transmutations." He claims that silica is transmuted into assimilable calcium in the body, which is good news for bones. Long story short, within 3-4 weeks my wife's hip pain went away. It has not returned. She attributes it to the Now Foods Silica Complex as that is the only change she has made that has produced such dramatic results.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'd been having issues with soft stools and hemorrhoids for several months. I eat fiber, fresh vegetables and fruit so I was at a loss as to what to do.I read that diatomaceous earth (human grade) which is mostly silica helped to shrink and heal hemorrhoidal tissue. So I decided to try the Now Foods Silica Complex ads I thought a pill would be a more pleasant way to take the silica. Much to my surprise I began to notice an improvement within four days of taking one silica tablet 2 -3 times a day. It's been several weeks now and everything has normalized. I am amazed at what silica did to alleviate my problem. It is supposed to be beneficial for the skin, hair, nails and joints as well ... I will report back to see if I notice any changes.

fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take silica to help with rebuilding my damaged tendons, muscles and ligaments. This one is one of the best.I can see results almost straight away. Additionaly is helps me skin and hair, which is absolutely brilliant.

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A pharmacist told me about Silica. I stated taking this product and my last bone test showed that my bone density had increased. I will continue to take this.

Good for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My nails grow lik crazy and theyre a lot stronger. I cut my hair really short and Ive always had issues with the damage to my hair from relaxers and coloring myself. I have fine hair and it breaks and sheds and is sooooo weak and dry. But since taking silica my hair is not just growing back a lot faster but also stronger. No more crazy shedding and breaking. I use 500mg silica with 5000mcg Biotin, 3000mcg MSM and a B complex for my hair skin and nails. My husband is taking it too and his bald spot is growing back. Were happy:)

Use it with...

Posted by Does-it-do on Nov 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Happy with this purchase. Now Foods offers a lot of good stuff, this is one of them. I only wish it was a veg. formula. Tabs also contain Ca, Boron, Mn, Zn, Oat Straw, Bentonite. I however switched to Diatomaceious Earth as Silica suppl. Silica is super needed element (mineral) and is usually depleted with age. With silica (and Zn) hair and nails do get better. Research info on silica. As well use it with: --Vitamin D3, which aids in the absorption of calcium (and also boosts the immune system, helping to ward off colds and flu). --MK-7 (vitamin K2), which research has indicated can increase bone formation as much as 15-20% and decrease bone breakdown by 20-25%. It also helps prevent cardiovascular disease, enhances memory and fights against premature aging. --Magnesium citrate, which lowers bone breakdown and increases bone growth. Additionally, it helps maintain proper pH balance in the body, acculturate bowel regularity, and decreases muscle pain and cramping. --Boron, which helps the body better utilize the calcium and magnesium you take. This complex has some boron, but not enough to suit some recommendations.

My skin sings

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

OMG! My skin glows like never before since I started using complex. I also use other products though like MSM, Glutathione and antioxidants A (as natural beta carotene),C & E

Our hair needs horsetail and silica!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After a few weeks using this product I noticed a difference in my hair. It is thicker and it really helps to grow your hair. I recommend this product to any one whose hair is thinning.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is my second time ordering this product. It has helped my skin and hair. It's a great product and at iherb it's always a great value.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

buy this for my daughter-she loves it-hair is much thicker