Silymarin Milk Thistle Extract

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Nov 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I wish Now Foods would put out a Silymarin-Phosphatidylcholine complex product instead of the dandelion and artichoke included in this basic formulation. The quality is good, though. Silymarin-phosphatidylcholine complex is absorbed more easily than regular standardized milk thistle extracts. In clinical trials, the silymarin-phosphatidylcholine complex has worked better for treating liver disorders. A key element in cell membranes, phosphatidylcholine helps the silymarin attach easily to the cell membranes.

Milk Thistle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Regular milk thistle really upsets my stomach, but this formula with artichoke and dandelion works better for me.

Dandelion, no thanks

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Decent product but I have read that dandelion is harsh on the liver and personal experience seems to validate that opinion. I will finish off the bottle once my body gets stronger.

Haven't noticed much effects but believe it's doing its work as the reviews show

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have noticed some improvements with allergies whilst using this in conjunction with L-Methionine , otherwise no noticeable effects but the research and purported benefits of Silymarin are promising. Love this particular extract in combination with artichoke and dandelion - two things I have read a lot about their benefits but have not been able to intake otherwise.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have start to take Silymarin Milk Thistle extract twice daily after my meal for the second day. So I cannot tell the different yet.

Inconsistent

Posted by SKClore on Dec 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product inconsistently. I purchased it to help regulate my hormones. I will say my hormone related problems have been better, but I have been doing many other things as well to help. I do enjoy now products and prices. Hope this helps a bit.

a voir dans le temps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

j'en prend depuis un moi pas encore d'effet

尚可

Posted by dearcatty on Feb 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

因為長期吃西藥 非得護肝不可 我知道這種東西的品牌只能算差強人意 但是價格便宜 就吃了一陣子 奶薊子真的是護肝聖品

milk thistle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

quite good

Milk Thistle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for some time and as far as I can tell, it helps with the long-standing liver issues I have.

1 2