Silymarin Milk Thistle Extract

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on November 28 2007 | Verified Purchase

I wish Now Foods would put out a Silymarin-Phosphatidylcholine complex product instead of the dandelion and artichoke included in this basic formulation. The quality is good, though. Silymarin-phosphatidylcholine complex is absorbed more easily than regular standardized milk thistle extracts. In clinical trials, the silymarin-phosphatidylcholine complex has worked better for treating liver disorders. A key element in cell membranes, phosphatidylcholine helps the silymarin attach easily to the cell membranes.

Milk Thistle

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

Regular milk thistle really upsets my stomach, but this formula with artichoke and dandelion works better for me.

Dandelion, no thanks

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

Decent product but I have read that dandelion is harsh on the liver and personal experience seems to validate that opinion. I will finish off the bottle once my body gets stronger.

eat after

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

good

Haven't noticed much effects but believe it's doing its work as the reviews show

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have noticed some improvements with allergies whilst using this in conjunction with L-Methionine , otherwise no noticeable effects but the research and purported benefits of Silymarin are promising. Love this particular extract in combination with artichoke and dandelion - two things I have read a lot about their benefits but have not been able to intake otherwise.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have start to take Silymarin Milk Thistle extract twice daily after my meal for the second day. So I cannot tell the different yet.

Inconsistent

Posted by SKClore on December 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product inconsistently. I purchased it to help regulate my hormones. I will say my hormone related problems have been better, but I have been doing many other things as well to help. I do enjoy now products and prices. Hope this helps a bit.

a voir dans le temps

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 17 2015 | Verified Purchase

j'en prend depuis un moi pas encore d'effet

尚可