Greatm product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works well. I tried it for 3 months for psoriasis, during which time it went away. Then stopped for a month as test, and it came right back. Now I'm on it again and it's gone away!

for the liver...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Everyone's liver is pretty much in bad shape these days, because of all the pesticides and other pollutants in the air, water and food. It's just awful! So that's why I take this. It also seems to give me energy and decreases the desire for food, weird I know, but true for me.

Silymarin Milk Thistle Extract - Great for Your Liver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This Milk Thistle Extract is very strong. I've been taking Milk Thistle for several years and have noticed that this Milk Thistle Extract is stronger. Remember, your liver is your body's filter. Milk Thistle cleans the liver and this Milk Thistle Extract is keeping my liver very clean.

Best for Hepititis C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Since taking this product my brother's Hepititis C is completely under control without taking any prescription drugs. I had originally bought this to help cleanse my son's liver since he is taking some potent meds but learned sometimes the milk thistle can work against the drugs and vice versa. I am sending this bottle to my brother since it works perfectly for his problem.

Potent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Quite strong this one. Poss only need one, as u can feel it working on your kidney area.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Do not consume this regularly; bought this to try out in veggies caps. It will be easy to consume as compared to grinding the milk thistle into powder to drink.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Will se next time when will take blood out my liver status, think that this double dose of thistle is good for this price, only thing with extract is that they are not fresh, fresh meds and herbs are much more powerfull.

Now Foods, Silymarin - Helped restore my liver!

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Aug 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The liver is an amazing organ. It has the ability to regenerate and heal itself. It can absorb so much abuse (from unhealthy drinking and lifestyle) that's why it can still function even if it's 75% damaged. The downside is, once it shows it's diseased, the damage may have already gone far. Like what happened to me. I used to have a liking for drinking, even on an empty stomach. One day, I felt sluggish and feverish. When I went to pee, my urine was colored dark tea! I was hospitalized for 3 weeks. Fortunately,I was at the spring of my life then, and I was able to recover. Milk thistle was one of the herbal concoctions I remembered taking. Now at iHerb, I saw this product and promptly ordered one. After 2 bottles, I saw an equivalent, and a cheaper one, at Costco. That's where my milk thistle comes from now. But this product is good, and has a bigger &quot;mg&quot; at 300, compared to what I'm taking now which is at 250. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Reduced Hangover

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Improves Liver and Kidney function (check pubmed journals). It's definitely helped me in these areas. Hangovers are shorter now ;) and less protein-urea Definitely a keeper as it assists your body whilst using multiple supplements.

Good for liver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent for reducing high liver enzymes.