Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
24/7 Help

iHerb Customer Reviews

Reviews
41-50 of 746 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

いいです

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

腸カンジダ駆除時のダイオフ対策に購入。朝、昼と食後にのんだところ、半日で頭痛、倦怠感が軽減しました。

Thanks for your feedback!

シリマリン

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

春なので、肝臓のために。 いつ飲んでも、とくに平気。 効果は続けないと分からない。

Thanks for your feedback!

Супер

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Силимарин ( Расторопша пятнистая ) , также известный как Молочный чертополох , была использована традиционных травников в течение многих столетий . Научные исследования показали, что компоненты в Силимарин может помочь поддержать здоровую функцию печени . Эта вегетарианская формула также включает Артишок и Одуванчик для дополнительной поддержки. У меня есть хронические заболевания печени и желчного пузыря. Мне иногда назначают: Легалон или Карсил. Я пью этот силимарин от Now Foods, мне нравится, тем более в этой добавке добавлен Артишек (желчегонный) и одуванчик. Еще я покупаю семена расторопши и перемалываю в кофемолке.

Thanks for your feedback!

One of the best milk thistle products available

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After looking for a truly high quality silymarin formula I was so glad to find this. In just a few weeks it helped my liver enzyme count drop substantially, when others seemed to do nothing. Thank you now foods, so much!

Thanks for your feedback!

잦은 회식때문에 힘드신분, 피로회복 잘 안되시는분!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

다들 뭐하시나요? 실리마린 안드시고!!!!! 술도 잘 못먹는데 잦은 회식때문에 너무 힘들었는데 이제 실리마린과 함께라면 잦은 회식도 무섭지 않습니다!! 회식전 한시간 전에 무조건 두알 섭취하고 술 먹으러 가면, 안먹었을때보다 숙취가 확실히 덜하고! 술도 잘 안취해서 너무 좋아요! 그리고 꾸준히 계속드시면 피로회복에 최고라는거!!!!!!! 그리고 간약이라 그런지, 꾸준히 먹으면 칙칙했던 피부톤이 생기넘치게 살아나요!!!! 꾸준히 2년째 빠지지 않고 꼭 쟁겨놓고 챙겨먹는 약 중 하나입니다! 고민하시지 마시구 사드세요! 베스트제품인데는 다 이유가 있는법입니다!!!! 제 리뷰가 도움이 되셨다면 "네" "yes" 버튼 꾹 눌러주세요!

Thanks for your feedback!

liver helper

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Jul 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this was a big help to me when I had Fatty Liver Disease. I would recommend reading Dr. Sandra Cabot's book on the liver and use her program too. Above all, pray, as only God can heal.

Thanks for your feedback!

피로회복에 짱인듯

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

많이 피곤해 해서 남동생사줬는데 효과있네요. 아침에 일어나는것도 한결 수월하고 피로회복도 빠르다는 평입니다. 피로하면 구내염도 잘 생기는 편이었는데 이것 먹고는 구내염도 잘 안생기는듯_

Thanks for your feedback!

works great to help control gout

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used this supplement for several months now, in helping to relieve my gout symptoms,which I have dealt with for almost 30 years. It is taken in conjunction with other supplements and the combination has helped keep my gout in check for serveral months now and I have noticed that even when I do have a flare up now, it is minor in comparison to before taking this supplement. Adding Silymarin 2X to my daily intake has made a significant improvement in my being able to maintain my gout and not have all the pain, swelling and stiffness normally associated with the disease.

Thanks for your feedback!

아빠랑 남편 먹이고 있어요

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

알약이 크지만 효능 발휘할거로 생각하고 먹이고 있어요

Thanks for your feedback!

My husband is pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

He is taking this product in conjunction with SAMe and Peelu to combat Candida and IBS. So far so good as the problems he was having with his gut, and heartburn, have stopped.

Thanks for your feedback!

41-50 of 746 total

3 4 5 6 7