estrogenic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've bought it for endometriosis, to heal the liver, but then found out that the liver recognizes it as estrogen. So it should be taken for a short period of time by those who have hormone sensitive conditions.

Hmm, not so good for detox

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this as I am doing a Candida diet (no sweet substances in my diet at all, no white flour, no lactose or yeast). The diet is proving to be awfully effective as I've felt poisoned by the dying Candida. I have been feeling absolutely horrible. This product was supposed to help by beefing up the power of the liver to remove toxins. Well it hasn't really helped with the 'toxic' sensation I've been experiencing. If detox is your aim I would not recommend this product. Through some very good fortune I found reviews here for Jarrow NAC (N Acetyl Cysteine) that said it was good for detox. So far - and I've only had 2 tablets so it's early to tell - it appears to be reducing my detox symptoms in a very noticeable way. This product never helped with this.

Supposedly estrogenic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

From what I've read, silymarin is estrogenic, meaning it acts as female sex hormone on the body. As a man, I'm too scared to take it because I don't want to develop breast tissue or sexual side effects. I have no idea how potent it is; maybe I am exaggerating but I'm not taking any risks for now. I wish I had known this before I ordered. I was going to use it to prevent cholesterol gallstones, since it lowers the cholesterol saturation index of bile and has other beneficial effects against gallstones.

I don't know well...

Posted by LoveLeeGPace on Mar 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Some says this works. But I am not sure... But keep trying this.

Don't know

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Can't really tell if this is doing anything at all.

Now food, silymarin, milk thistle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is for my brother I don't know yet

Too early to decide

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So far so good. Feel better

Didn't notice any effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Took the entire bottle over the course of a couple months. Noticed no positive or negative effects. Did not repurchase.

I need help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Seems good fantastic proudest I just start talking it But I have question for the best results What the best time to take it???

It was ok.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I could not know how helpful it was too me. Not much difference after taking it. And yet, it could be beneficial for some people.

1 2