very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

very good for the liver drink more than a year and there is no discomfort in the liver bolkak very strong and works well I will buy again can not live without it

Super product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 15 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take 2 tablets daily to be sure that my liver is healthy and works properly

Supposedly estrogenic

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2010 | Verified Purchase

From what I've read, silymarin is estrogenic, meaning it acts as female sex hormone on the body. As a man, I'm too scared to take it because I don't want to develop breast tissue or sexual side effects. I have no idea how potent it is; maybe I am exaggerating but I'm not taking any risks for now. I wish I had known this before I ordered. I was going to use it to prevent cholesterol gallstones, since it lowers the cholesterol saturation index of bile and has other beneficial effects against gallstones.

Great price shame about the additives

Posted by msturglifestyle on May 4 2010 | Verified Purchase

Take this to help your liver & get the Magnesium Stearate to mess up your stomach! No joking look it up on Mercola.com or Google

#1 natural plant that works for liver problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 3 2010 | Verified Purchase

Milk Thistle is excellent for my father's hepatitis C problem. This is the number one natural plant that works for liver problems.

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 14 2010 | Verified Purchase

It helped me almost immediately - with bile secretion, quicker and better digestion. I'd recommend it or something similar to those suffering from digestion issues. Update 2 weeks later: I stopped taking it as it was causing extreme discomfort and pain in the eyes area. Probably it was just my personal reaction. I bought a similar product from another vendor and so far so good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is one of my favorite. I have used that for many years. If I have to take medication, I like to keep my liver clean. This does it all the time. LOVE it and highly recommend it, especially for people who have to take medications.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's my third time order. always good

It must be working!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

My naturopathic doctors recommend milk thistle to help my liver clear out the toxic prescription medications I have to take to control my autoimmune and neurological disorders. I take it twice a day for the first week of each month. I forgot to take it for several months and felt awful - nothing in particular, just yucky. I felt like a veil lifted within a few days of taking it again. I have to get regular liver enzyme tests because of my other medications, and they've always been fine. Between the tests and my symptoms, I think this stuff must be working.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 14 2017 | Verified Purchase