good for your liver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I take these to better digest food. When I eat fat, I have to drink coffee, or alcohol to proper digest fat. For me Silymarin works as well as coffee, so I have cut out my coffee habit.

Well worth the cost.

Posted by thenourishedlife on Nov 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used to be a bargain hunter when it came to supplements, but now I know better. This Silymarin is a high quality, standardized product that delivers the full benefits of milk thistle. I can absolutely tell this aids in liver function, because I have less PMS now and I lose weight more easily than before (yay!). I've been taking it for about one month (3 capsules every morning and night) and I will continue taking it. A+++

Potent stuff!

Posted by otherkind on Apr 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really a potent stuff. This complex delivers 300mg of Milk Thistle extract + Artichoke and Dandelion root extract. Together these works a splendid liver detox and support.I bought it for my granny to support her liver. Works really good! The results of her analysis become better! Don't forget to consult your physician before buying this pills. Отличное средство ля поддержки печени, очень экономичное и эффективное. На Украине преппарат содержащий всего 30 мг силимарина стоит почти 10 долларов. Отличная экономия, не так ли?

Very Good!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This supplement is very high quality. The hangover is unrelated existence since I took this supplement.

great value, very tangible effect...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i like to empty one or two capsules into an ounce or two of tea and shake it up...enjoy!

Great Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Milk Thistle is known to be best for liver detox, this blend is great, the product represents best value on the market.

i buy it for my friend with Hepatitis B

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

He's used to feel tired even sleep 8 hours a day. He says he feel better after eating it

pcod worse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Be careful while using ...it made my period irregular with heavy flow

Mrs.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been using it for years. Your's is the best price that I found. Thank You.

liver saver

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Jan 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this herb to support my liver which needed help. I prefer herbs to medicine and with the advice from "The Liver and Gallbladder Cleanse" that recommended drinking apple juice, and taking liver herbs, plus prayer, I have begun to heal. I will continue to use this excellent product. Update: July, 2014. My liver has recovered from Fatty Liver Disease! I received lab reports and an Ultrasound, and everything is normal. ALT and AST have come down from 74 and 67 to 24 for both in one year. The herbs helped the numbers go down to 45, but last month I felt better after praying a prayer I read in Carlos Annacondia's book that was a prayer for healing for the readers. I will still take Milk thistle, as I believe the liver needs this support AND I take glycine and taurine powders in my juice each morning, from iherb, as per Dr. Sandra Cabot's book on liver healing.