Very Good!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This supplement is very high quality. The hangover is unrelated existence since I took this supplement.

great value, very tangible effect...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i like to empty one or two capsules into an ounce or two of tea and shake it up...enjoy!

Great Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Milk Thistle is known to be best for liver detox, this blend is great, the product represents best value on the market.

i buy it for my friend with Hepatitis B

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

He's used to feel tired even sleep 8 hours a day. He says he feel better after eating it

pcod worse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Be careful while using ...it made my period irregular with heavy flow

Mrs.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been using it for years. Your's is the best price that I found. Thank You.

liver saver

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Jan 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this herb to support my liver which needed help. I prefer herbs to medicine and with the advice from "The Liver and Gallbladder Cleanse" that recommended drinking apple juice, and taking liver herbs, plus prayer, I have begun to heal. I will continue to use this excellent product. Update: July, 2014. My liver has recovered from Fatty Liver Disease! I received lab reports and an Ultrasound, and everything is normal. ALT and AST have come down from 74 and 67 to 24 for both in one year. The herbs helped the numbers go down to 45, but last month I felt better after praying a prayer I read in Carlos Annacondia's book that was a prayer for healing for the readers. I will still take Milk thistle, as I believe the liver needs this support AND I take glycine and taurine powders in my juice each morning, from iherb, as per Dr. Sandra Cabot's book on liver healing.

liver levels are doing fine

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

As the tittle says my blood levels were good.

WHat is that smell?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

THis is the lasat time I will be buying this Milk THistle as when I opened the bottle a horrible odor eminated. I tried to remember what it smaelled like and then I remembered, It smelled of a mouse in your wall rotting. I don't know why it should smell like that. I will call about it.

EXCELLENT AND VERY EFFICIENT PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is one of my favorite. I have used that for many years. If I have to take medication, I like to keep my liver clean. This does it all the time. LOVE it and highly recommend it, especially for people who have to take medications.