Good size.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good size, anything bigger than '0' would be hard to swallow, in my opinion. For your information '00' is bigger than '0' and '000' is even bigger than '00'.

Excellent

Posted by TinVal on Aug 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice Vcaps. They don't smell bad like gelatin ones. The price is normal for 300 pieces. These capsules are often starch-, gluten- and preservative-free to meet U.S. Pharmacopoeia and the European Pharmacopoeia standards as label says.

Vcaps are just as ordered.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I read somewhere in the Internet on a list of "home remedies" that nutmeg has a relaxing affect somewhat like turkey. (Everyone knows how sleepy one gets after a turkey dinner.) I am a mild insomniac. I tried a little nutmeg in milk one night at 3:30 a.m. and went right back to sleep. I thought to fill my own Vcaps with ground nutmeg would be worth a try, because nutmeg in a small glass of milk didn't taste too wonderful. Well, it works. I wake up and then take a nutmeg pill with a small glass of milk and fall right back to sleep. Wonderful! No habit forming drugs..... JBS in Colorado Springs

minigun55

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This has really helped me with giving my cat his medication. And now he is getting all of it.

Love these caps!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are great if you want to save some $$$ and cap your own herbal supplements or anything else not palatable in loose powder form. I also have a capsule machine (you can get that here too) and it's the best thing since organic non-gmo soymilk! ;)

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I buy a lot of bulk herbs for teas and tinctures. These capsules are easy to use to make pill forumlas, and are vegetarian friendly.

great for mixing your own combination of herbs and supplements.

Posted by RhondiLynne on Dec 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have alot of allergies, so i can't buy most herbal combinations. With these capsuels i can mix my own herbs together, and take them easily in capsuel form. They are also good if you have pets, as they are easy to swallow.

Great for Biosil Liquid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I always prefer Vcaps since a recent study shows gelatin at 500mg (250mg twice per day) lowers potassium levels. Not a good thing! Luckily most of my vitamins are either tablets or Vcaps ;)

vegi caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great stuff, easy to fill and easy to take.

Good Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Perfect size. Easy to fit back together. Taste normal. I'm satisfied with these. For the price I'm quite satisfied!