Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have suffered with Insomnia for more than 23 years. This helps my to relax and slows down my gears so I can sleep better.

botanical sleep blend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Two tablets took the edge off the sleeplessness...but even though my husband has been taking these regularly he says they don't make much difference. I was told by our chemist that these work for some and not for others but they work better after you've taken them for a regular amount of time. Unfortunately my husband found these weren't for him. He even combined them with melatonin whithout much luck. But he is an extreme case. He has untreatable cancer, and that is a lot to have on your mind. So don't be put off... try these before you try drugs that cause dependancy. I use tryptophan which not only helps me sleep but relieves the depression caused by our situation. Thanks.

Valerian makes me feel hangover

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I do sleep really well on these, but.. the valerian in it makes me feel really hangover the next day. As if I've been drinking all night long. If you're not sensitive to it, I think it's a wonderful sleeping aid. However I will not finish the bottle.

Definitely helps me sleep better

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

For Valerian sleep formulas I like this a lot. I have tried a few and I think this is the best I have tried recently - though I also liked the discontinued Now Nighttime Herbs. If you liked Nighttime Herbs you will probably like this too.

Zzzzzz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It smells like dirty feet thanks to the valerian root, but it really helps me with occasional insomnia

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Value for money, vcaps, trusted brand and no fillers.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Helped me relax and become sleepy. Thank you

Good suplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Best complex on market, help sleep altough missing oher good herbs.

EXCELENTE CALMANTE NATURAL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

MUITO BOM, ME AJUDOU BASTANTE NAS MINHAS CRISES DE INSÔNIA !!!!

Botanical Sleep Blend

Posted by Ammie on Aug 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bad smell but best when combined with Melatonin. I take Sleep 1 cap + Melatonin 1 cap before bed. It's working perfectly sometimes.

1 2