Hunk a Hunk a burning love.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Now Foods, Joint Support Cream seems to work very effectively in soothing overworked muscles. Within minutes of rubbing it on, I can feel a big difference. Two problems, however, have interfered with its effectiveness. The first is that, when it gets wet (sweat or shower, for instance, it really burns. I have to be judicious in its use. The second is that, even after thorough hand washing, it still remains. This is important if, like me, you wear contacts. It can really sting the eyes just with the residue on my hands, even after several hours.

Too hot and runny

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This might work well, but I wasn't able to give it more than a couple of tries. As another reviewer commented, the consistency is rather runny - made it difficult to apply/rub in. Also, even for the joints, it was quite "hot" - which was probably okay where I wanted it applied. I just had a difficult time getting my hands washed free of it - especially under and around the nails, due to the thin consistency. This meant I had to be careful not to rub my eyes, etc. until a few hand-washings and hours had passed.