best nasal cleanser!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from chronic sinus congestion and allergies. This is the best product I have found to open and clear out my sinuses. It is similar to Xlear, but better, and at about half the cost. I have used this product for about two solid years now and it has really improved my breathing and lessened my colds and sinus infections.

NOW Activated Nasal Mist

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The ingredients do the job well. I like that it's all natural stuff, just wish it really was a mist versus a steady little stream when you squirt it out of the bottle. If you like the stuff as much as I did, one suggestion would be to change the applicator tip, or change to a different bottle altogether - one that delivers a mist instead of a stream!

Pretty good, burns a little

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used this xylitol spray and XClear, also available on this site. Both have pros and cons. This one is cheaper, and offers additional essential oils that are naturally cleansing. However, said oils do burn a little. The applicator bottle isn't as good either, as it doesn't spray as deep into your nasal cavity. I do have less sinus issues when using either nasal spray. I think its worthwhile to try both and see which one you like better.

Must try! No more breathing through your mouth!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Eversince I started using this nasal spray, no more sinus infection/block nose for me. I use it whenever I come into close contact with pepole with flu as I am easily prone to flu with severe sinus infection. For those who are proned to sinus infection/block nose, I highly recommended it.

Great for flying!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I just got this in time to fly on a trip. It was really useful in keeping my sinuses from drying out - as well as assuring that they were cleared of all the possible "unfriendlies" in the air. While I like the Xlear's version, this is cheaper and more aggressive.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for years. I am allergic to mold, pollen and dust and this works better for me than all of the many prescriptions that I took for many years.

👍🏻Dejunk Your Nose Trunk👍🏻

Posted by Patchouli on Oct 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great nose spray! If you're used to only saline nose sprays, the first use of this NOW spray will shock you! ⚡ Be prepared, but you'll get used to it. A little stinging is worth the effectiveness of it. Make sure you hold it up there; I wait at least 20 seconds before blowing my nose. You can also make your own, buying the same essential oils here on iHerb (being VERY careful about the dilution rates). Making your own is cost effective & you can customize it to your personal preference (adding less salt, for instance), but not as convenient of course. I use a glass jar to prepare it, then I simply fill an empty nose spray bottle. I have made mine without even adding xylitol/erythritol & substituting sea salt with pink Himalayan salt (you can find it here on iHerb) + don't forget vegetable glycerine! You always need an emulsifier. Don't use tap water to make it; distilled is the best choice. If you have allergies, you can also add a little bit of Nettle extract🌿 (also available here). If this review was helpful to you, make sure you click Yes & be sure to click on my profile (Patchouli)👍 to save $ =) ✌️

works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

works better than prescribed sprays,plus no side effects and could be used more often

Australian Customs/Quarantine confiscated

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I found out that xylitol import into australia requires an import licence.

Excellent!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After a surgery I had on my nose a few years ago(complications after infection) I have one channel smaller than the other, and often if I have even a slightest cold or fever, my nose gets blocked on one side. I tried many nasal drops and sprays, many of them were very irritating, expensive and even made my nose bleed the next day. This product is my rescuer! Not only it clears my nose very well every time, it is so soft and gentle. Also it is a very generous size bottle. Can't bit the price! Very impressed with the iHerb services and shipping cost as well. Very happy to find this site.