Awww, so dissapointing.

Posted by annannaljuba on Dec 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

No minty eucalyptusy fresh feeling or smell, its more herby, nort what I wanted.

Very disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I expected that with peppermint, eucalyptus, spearmint, thyme, tea tree, & wintergreen oils in it, this would be a very effective product. None of these scents can even be detected. The spray was totally ineffective in keeping my nasal passages open through the night, and I didn't even have a cold.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very helpful for when I get a sneezing attack and can't stop . Cleans out the irritants quickly

Nasal mist

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product helped us with the nasal, especially to my kid

Now Foods, Solutions, Activated Nasal Mist, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great little product to have the cupboard.

Nice refreshment for the nose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great nostrils cleanser.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good

Best stuff ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this nasal mist for over 5 years, because it works for me. I use it every night and sometimes during the day, if needed. I love that it is all natural ingredients and non-habit forming. I used to buy it at the health food store, but I found out I could order it online and save a lot of money.

Excellent product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Well washes out nasal bosoms

Love it!

Posted by cuppacoffee on Jul 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Like many people who use nasal washes and mists I have sinus issues that are sometimes compounded by allergens; up until now I've been using Xlear (which is a great product) to prevent getting a sinus infection. Times have been tough lately so I decided to try another mist that was less expensive based on the reviews. I just got the package a bit ago and after use discovered I actually like the smell of the Now Foods Activated Nasal Mist better than my normal brand though I did use an old applicator bottle that I cleaned that has the mister tip in lieu of the current products packaging. I'm glad I tried something new.