It really helps with allergies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this daily and it really helps with keeping my nasal clear. Have not had any sinus infections since using

Now Foods Activated Nasal Mist

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i like this

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the most effective natural nasal spray. While its effectiveness for allergies may be limited, it really works well to clear the nasal passage. In addition the antimicrobial effects of xylitol and other herbal extracts prevents cold and flu or cut down the recovery time from bacterial or viral infections.

Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works for me.

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have not been sick at all this year (since October) while everyone around me has caught the flu or a cold, I just walked through it unscathed. I use it every time I am exposed to people :)

great sinus formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

effective

Pleasant to use, and effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product for over a year now after reading how saline nasal sprays/rinses can help prevent viral colonization which leads to colds and flu. I've used it consistently during some serious exposures with good results. Now Foods Activated Nasal Mist is my favorite because it's pleasant and gentle. The herbs balance out the harshness of the saline. If I forget to use it and get a cold, it helps keep my nasal passages open so I can breathe, especially at night. I always carry one in my purse to use after trips to the store, doctor, etc.

how to avoid sinus infections!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Best buy for that. Needs replacing regularly--monthly, or more if used during colds for example, to avoid re-introducting bacteria. Flushes allergens out too and to some degree will replace humidifiers. I've been using it for years.

Very gentle and good product ...

Posted by healthfirst on Jul 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Effective yet gentle on the nose. I like it and would order again.

a good buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for a long flight overseas to combat dry sinuses and inhalation of that scary airplane air. Mild and works great.