Excellent product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Well washes out nasal bosoms

Love it!

Posted by cuppacoffee on July 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

Like many people who use nasal washes and mists I have sinus issues that are sometimes compounded by allergens; up until now I've been using Xlear (which is a great product) to prevent getting a sinus infection. Times have been tough lately so I decided to try another mist that was less expensive based on the reviews. I just got the package a bit ago and after use discovered I actually like the smell of the Now Foods Activated Nasal Mist better than my normal brand though I did use an old applicator bottle that I cleaned that has the mister tip in lieu of the current products packaging. I'm glad I tried something new.

It really helps with allergies

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this daily and it really helps with keeping my nasal clear. Have not had any sinus infections since using

Now Foods Activated Nasal Mist

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 30 2011 | Verified Purchase

i like this

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the most effective natural nasal spray. While its effectiveness for allergies may be limited, it really works well to clear the nasal passage. In addition the antimicrobial effects of xylitol and other herbal extracts prevents cold and flu or cut down the recovery time from bacterial or viral infections.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 22 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have not been sick at all this year (since October) while everyone around me has caught the flu or a cold, I just walked through it unscathed. I use it every time I am exposed to people :)

great sinus formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 18 2011 | Verified Purchase

Pleasant to use, and effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 9 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product for over a year now after reading how saline nasal sprays/rinses can help prevent viral colonization which leads to colds and flu. I've used it consistently during some serious exposures with good results. Now Foods Activated Nasal Mist is my favorite because it's pleasant and gentle. The herbs balance out the harshness of the saline. If I forget to use it and get a cold, it helps keep my nasal passages open so I can breathe, especially at night. I always carry one in my purse to use after trips to the store, doctor, etc.

how to avoid sinus infections!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

Best buy for that. Needs replacing regularly--monthly, or more if used during colds for example, to avoid re-introducting bacteria. Flushes allergens out too and to some degree will replace humidifiers. I've been using it for years.