Very nice product!

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this to remove make-up and moisturize my skin. Sometimes I add a drop or two in my hair conditioner. Light oil that absorbs quickly. It would get five stars if it was in a glass bottle (the oil dissolves plastic and plastic is not the best possible thing to get on your skin).

Smells good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my hair and it leaves it so soft. I like the way it smells. Only thing about it that's bad is that if you put too much it won't absorb properly. At times when I put it in my hair it would glide down the back of my neck.

Great Absorption & Not Sticky Even In Humidity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's a great oil for all over the body! I live in Singapore at the moment n this oil felt light, and keeps my skin supple n strong!

Good quality at affordable price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice oil for keeping the skin moist. A nice oil to use for a light moisturiser. A nice oil for homemake moisturiser too.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

good

Buen aceite para cuerpo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

No tiene olor y se absorbe bastante rápido. Dice que puede ser ocupado para comida y he leído algunos reviews donde lo ocupan como aceite para ensaladas, pero personalmente solo lo he utilizado como humectante. Personalmente me gustaría que la hidratación durara más, como la de la manteca de karité, pero este aceite funciona bastante bien.

good for cleasing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

im using it instead of cleading oil it smooths my skin and cleans very clean it is 100% natural and cheap. nice one to choose

moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this as a moisturizer when I'm really dry, perfect after the shower!

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

using it on my skin, it's ok bottle is too big

huile

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

J'adore ! je l'utilise en bain d'huile pour mes cheveux ou pour sceller l'hydratation après avoir mis mon leave in....

1 2