A definite beauty staple!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love apricot oil! I use this mainly in place of body lotion..it leaves skin so soft and smooth. Just a few drops for the whole body after bath works wonders. It sinks into the skin fairly fast, but it's not so 'dry' as rose hip or grape seed. This oil is really versatile - I also use it as a facial oil, for OCM, make up remover, as a massage oil, hair conditioner, as well as in DIY scrubs. It's very gentle, doesn't cause break outs and has almost no scent. This is probably the best $3 I've ever spent on iHerb.

Très bon !

Posted by Western on Nov 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bonne surprise ! produit multi-usages, très économique, une micro-goutte suffit pour le visage par exemple. Peut se mélanger ou se superposer à d'autres crèmes pour les enrichir (visage, corps, cheveux). Non comédogène. N'a aucune odeur contrairement à ce que je pensais. Petit prix, grands effets, tout bon !!

From Latvia.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good product-im using it like eye makeup remover(it works great) and night cream(I have combinate-oily face,but you need to take just few drops) and skin looks so healthy.

From Sweden

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good oil that i mix in my daily body lotion and my skin stays well moisturiz3ed throughout the day in this harsh winter of northern Europe.

INDISPENSABLE ♥♥♥

Posted by organza on Jul 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Je l'utilise sur le visage le soir et en soin cheveux. Cette huile est juste une pure merveille.

Now foods is the best

Posted by Margueritte on Aug 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

All New foods oil are perfect using them both in the culinary and in the cosmetics, the results are always perfect. Good package, even one ml is not lost by the long way.

Now Foods Apricot Kernel Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this oil for my skin! I have very reactive skin and get break outs on my face easily, which tend to be sore and inflamed. I have to keep the products I use on my face as simple as possible, and it has only been since I started searching out more organic and natural products (without an ingredients list full of numbers) that my skin has started to behave itself. Even with pure oils though, many clog up my skin. So far, this is the best I've tried. I still get some pimples, for example if I'm being careless with sugar, but my skin is tricky. Pretty good under make-up / sunscreen too, which is normally a problem. Just give it a little time to soak in, or blot very lightly first if you're in a rush. Only thing is, I don't find it's any good for plumping up lines. So I use a vitamin E cream, that is a bit richer, at night in my attempt to stay on top of those...

Good

Posted by shepajulia on Nov 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

use as a mask for hair and face. pleased with the result

Apricot Kernel Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this on my face every morning after my shower. It does seem to eliminate fine lines and, although I am 65, most people tell me I look so much younger!

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This was my first time buying apricot oil and now I don't think I could live with out it. It leaves your skin feeling so soft and is great for taking tough eye make up off gently.