Great massage oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Tiger Balm goes on and heats up the point of application. This stuff goes on and you don't really know it. No heat. No tingling. However, if you want a good massage oil, this one is great. My wife rubs it on my back and neck and a little bit goes a very long way. Leaves the skin feeling a bit oily but it doesn't come off and stain your clothes. Great stuff. It does have Arnica in it (not sure what percentage so that probably helps).

Lacks Arnica

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used Arnica in the past and I can tell that this product is lacking in this pain relieving ingredient. Would be nice if the product label would give the potencies of the ingredients!

great massage oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i really like this product.the fragrance is very pleasant considering the other oils in this product! i have fibromyalgia and have tried making my own arnica oils and tinctures. i used grape seed oil with arnica infusion to little sucess. the grape seed oil needed to be refrigerated and went rancid.iused olive oil but found out i smelled like an olive!

arnica warming oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using it on many of my clients, and I like the viscosity and smell. It FEELS good to my working hands and the "test" for me is that I reach for it automatically, when I have a lot of options on my table.

Smells nice but that's not why bought it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I went in serch for a seller of arnica oil after I read of its benefits in treating persons, like myself, with soft tissue injury. I thought I was going to get something more out of this product. However, this was not the case. I feel as though I bought a large bottle of Lavender Oil from the Body Shop because that is exactly how it feels and smells. Which would not have been bad if, in buying this product, I wanted a sensual massage. However, I am not in the market for any sensual oils. I want something theraputic. I am not convinced that I have found what i'm looking for in this product. In future, I am really going to take price as a measure of value.

arnica oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I likes using the arnica oil for my arthritis it helps with the pain and inflamation

Arnica Warming Relief Massage OIL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I bought this Oil to use in Natural Goat'S Soap. I have tried it on my Osteoarthritis knee and it feels wonderful, with less pain. Thanks for the very nice product. I definately will purchase this product again. Betty Alcaraz

Arnica massage oil works like magic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used this NOW oil for a long time and frequently give it to clients. They have practically eliminated pain from such ailments as bursitis, sprains, back strain, etc...It has a lovely scent and is a great alternative to Rx painkillers..

Recommended by my massage therapist

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My massage therapist uses arnica for penetrating heat and I have enjoyed having it available at home.

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Effective for Strain, aches ... pleasant smell.

1 2 3 4