Akward smell

Posted by Theres on Jan 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was excited by the reviews and thought this oil would be my new allround oil. But the smell was so bad I had to throw it away :( It smelled like grilled meat and made me want to vommit. Very disappointed.

weird smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I didn't like the consistency of the oil, and it has a weird smell.

leak!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I received two bottles that are totally leak!!! everywhere in the box, how could waste that money!it is so bad experience shopping at iherb!

Poor packaging

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Bought four bottles in one shipment and two of the four bottles leaked so I basically received three bottles. Not such good value anymore

product not received

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product will not work! It is a pity the money spent and deceived expectations.

No repetiré

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

He probado varios aceites para hacer mis mezclas, entre ellos varias marcas de aceite de jojoba. Ninguno me ha dejado los posos tan extraños y compactos que éste.

Waste Of Money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love Now brand, and buy all my Vitamins from this company. However, this product is completely horrible! I used jojoba oil many time before, it's always gave me a beautiful glowing skin, and it's almost odorless. This one smells like rotten fish!! nothing like what I used to.

Spoiled after one month

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I only got to use this oil for about a month before it spoiled. Smell was off and cloudy in the bottom.

Must have been rancid

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've used jojoba before and it didn't have a strong bitter smell like this one so I guess this was a bad batch or something. I really like my other Now oils so I was surprised by this.

Not impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have tried using different amounts of this both before and after washing my hair, and it only makes my hair feel stiff and greasy at the same time. I haven't tried using it on my skin so I don't know if it would be good for that.

1 2