Help

Used to be a great product but not anymore!

Posted by sweetheart on Apr 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use jojoba oil every day. I mix it into facial cleanser, add a drop or two in my hair conditioner, use it as a moisturizer and so on. However I no longer purchase NOW brand because the last bottle I ordered was not good anymore: the oil had a very weird chemical-like smell. I switched to Aura Cacia jojoba oil which also is organic but has no bad smell. I would also like these oils to be stored in glass bottles: plastic dissolves in oil and gets to your skin. Not very happy about that...

Bad for sensitive skin - try shea instead

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Sep 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is not expensive and will last a while. However - it irritated my skin so gave it to a friend - they agree with other reviewers re good for skin/hair. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Do not waste your time or money on iherb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I should have received this order on June 20th, but it has only arrived today. The oil has a 2019 expiry date which is good. It would be better if this oil was in a dark plastic bottle as it is sensitive to light. My review is not as positive because the experience with iherb has been terrible and I wil l never buy anthing off this site again. Their online chat system is a joke, it took over 25 minutes to communicate with a 'person' about why my order was so late. Since then I have had many emails back and forth and none of their employees have been helpful.

Quality has changed

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used to buy this oil in bulk for my hair. I have coerce curly hair and, previously, it worked wonders on it. My hair went silky soft and beautiful, as never before. Last two times I bought it, the smell of the oil was strange. My hair/skull would start smelling pretty awful the very next day. Like, very-very-very bad.. But it wasn't like that before. I had to stop using it for that new (pardon me, but that's the only way to describe it) almost throw-up smell of it. I wonder if anyone else has noticed the same. I would love to get back to using it, but not until the formula gets back to its previous level. I wonder if anyone else has noticed it.

Olor a rancio.

Posted by Nereac on Mar 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A las dos semanas de abrirlo cogió un olor a rancio. He tenido aceite de jojoba de otras marcas y no me había pasado, no se si sera por el mismo aceite o por el envase pero no lo volveré a comprar.

so so dun really help much actually

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

not bad hair does feel softer that all...

Overestimated

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Use it for my skin only. When I put it on my hair (even one drop), hair becomes too oily next morning.

not so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought for my baby but it's too oily and my baby skin looks and feels totally same as before.

My wife is using it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I will see the results with time on my wife's face !

meh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

they raved abt it! no a miracle !

1 2