Used to be a great product but not anymore!

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use jojoba oil every day. I mix it into facial cleanser, add a drop or two in my hair conditioner, use it as a moisturizer and so on. However I no longer purchase NOW brand because the last bottle I ordered was not good anymore: the oil had a very weird chemical-like smell. I switched to Aura Cacia jojoba oil which also is organic but has no bad smell. I would also like these oils to be stored in glass bottles: plastic dissolves in oil and gets to your skin. Not very happy about that...

Bad for sensitive skin - try shea instead

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is not expensive and will last a while. However - it irritated my skin so gave it to a friend - they agree with other reviewers re good for skin/hair. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Quality has changed

Posted by 5195280316452853254 on May 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used to buy this oil in bulk for my hair. I have coerce curly hair and, previously, it worked wonders on it. My hair went silky soft and beautiful, as never before. Last two times I bought it, the smell of the oil was strange. My hair/skull would start smelling pretty awful the very next day. Like, very-very-very bad.. But it wasn't like that before. I had to stop using it for that new (pardon me, but that's the only way to describe it) almost throw-up smell of it. I wonder if anyone else has noticed the same. I would love to get back to using it, but not until the formula gets back to its previous level. I wonder if anyone else has noticed it.

Olor a rancio.

Posted by Nereac on Mar 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A las dos semanas de abrirlo cogió un olor a rancio. He tenido aceite de jojoba de otras marcas y no me había pasado, no se si sera por el mismo aceite o por el envase pero no lo volveré a comprar.

so so dun really help much actually

Posted by 4935551346968206070 on Jun 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

not bad hair does feel softer that all...

Overestimated

Posted by 5522887446922580838 on Mar 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Use it for my skin only. When I put it on my hair (even one drop), hair becomes too oily next morning.

not so good

Posted by 4632782026084496987 on Feb 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought for my baby but it's too oily and my baby skin looks and feels totally same as before.

My wife is using it

Posted by 4843708942456877420 on Dec 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I will see the results with time on my wife's face !

meh

Posted by 4800423325068931871 on Apr 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

they raved abt it! no a miracle !

Found it oily

Posted by 4865380856878078738 on Feb 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Found this oil to be a bit too oily, doesnt sink into skin well or hair. Prefer others

1 2