Used to be a great product but not anymore!

Posted by sweetheart on Apr 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use jojoba oil every day. I mix it into facial cleanser, add a drop or two in my hair conditioner, use it as a moisturizer and so on. However I no longer purchase NOW brand because the last bottle I ordered was not good anymore: the oil had a very weird chemical-like smell. I switched to Aura Cacia jojoba oil which also is organic but has no bad smell. I would also like these oils to be stored in glass bottles: plastic dissolves in oil and gets to your skin. Not very happy about that...

Bad for sensitive skin - try shea instead

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Sep 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is not expensive and will last a while. However - it irritated my skin so gave it to a friend - they agree with other reviewers re good for skin/hair. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Do not waste your time or money on iherb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I should have received this order on June 20th, but it has only arrived today. The oil has a 2019 expiry date which is good. It would be better if this oil was in a dark plastic bottle as it is sensitive to light. My review is not as positive because the experience with iherb has been terrible and I wil l never buy anthing off this site again. Their online chat system is a joke, it took over 25 minutes to communicate with a 'person' about why my order was so late. Since then I have had many emails back and forth and none of their employees have been helpful.

Quality has changed

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used to buy this oil in bulk for my hair. I have coerce curly hair and, previously, it worked wonders on it. My hair went silky soft and beautiful, as never before. Last two times I bought it, the smell of the oil was strange. My hair/skull would start smelling pretty awful the very next day. Like, very-very-very bad.. But it wasn't like that before. I had to stop using it for that new (pardon me, but that's the only way to describe it) almost throw-up smell of it. I wonder if anyone else has noticed the same. I would love to get back to using it, but not until the formula gets back to its previous level. I wonder if anyone else has noticed it.

Olor a rancio.

Posted by Nereac on Mar 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A las dos semanas de abrirlo cogió un olor a rancio. He tenido aceite de jojoba de otras marcas y no me había pasado, no se si sera por el mismo aceite o por el envase pero no lo volveré a comprar.

not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

质量一般,照理荷荷巴油是最容易穿透皮肤的,可这款给人的感觉是容易堵塞毛孔,只要用了超过两天,必然发小粉刺

too greasy ...........

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

too greasy on face and didn't like it.

so so dun really help much actually

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

not bad hair does feel softer that all...

Overestimated

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Use it for my skin only. When I put it on my hair (even one drop), hair becomes too oily next morning.

not so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought for my baby but it's too oily and my baby skin looks and feels totally same as before.

1 2