Hydrates, weird smell

Posted by 5672047803244555562 on Oct 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It does hydrate, but it has a weird smell and a weird texture. When I apply it to my hair, it gets "piece-y", I only use it at night, because it takes sooo long to absorb! I am 23 years old, and dry skin.

jojoba oil

Posted by 4762347430152256570 on Nov 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I can not fell the good from this oil, or may be I wrong in using it, since I use it by mix it with me shampoo, I fee very oily after I wash my hair.

Average.

Posted by HildeK on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is jojoba, no more, no less. Will most likely not buy it again, as I prefer dark glass bottles for oil. This is transparent and plastic.

Use with shampoo and hair feels great

Posted by Reviewer1508294 on May 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i had a bit of this to my organic stomach which used to wash my hair squeaky clean. After adding, hair feels softer and easier to comb. Also add 1 drop to my facial cleanser so it would not be too harsh. Excellent.

Inconvenient.

Posted by Reviewer1763697 on Mar 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The mouth becomes oily every time I use. Difficult to control the amount exactly. But the oil is good.

Nice Oil Product.

Posted by Reviewer1914289 on Jan 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Didn't do all the things I read in reviews, but it is a nice, pleasant moisterizing oil.

Not good for all

Posted by Reviewer2546610 on Apr 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good for the body and hair but not her face. I went to aplicarmelo huge grains on the face

now jojoba oil

Posted by ivyengland on Oct 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love jojoba oil for my skin, but this brand is not my favorite because it has a chemical like smell. Other brands of oranic jojoba oil smell like fresh oil. This is just ok but not my favorite.

Jojoba Oil

Posted by Reviewer1777638 on Dec 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product in combination with the iherb bodywash I've got and special products for my hair seems to ease the harshness of the other products.

ok product

Posted by Reviewer1833320 on Oct 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

give my skin a smooth and soft feeling, but dont think this oil urefined and coldpressed, so i stopped using it and went over to another brand!