Hydrates, weird smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It does hydrate, but it has a weird smell and a weird texture. When I apply it to my hair, it gets "piece-y", I only use it at night, because it takes sooo long to absorb! I am 23 years old, and dry skin.

Average.

Posted by HildeK on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is jojoba, no more, no less. Will most likely not buy it again, as I prefer dark glass bottles for oil. This is transparent and plastic.

Jojoba oil is one of my go-to's in skin hydration, but this one is too thick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I alternate the use of coconut oil, sesame oil, jojoba oil and karite butter in my skin care, sometimes blended with essential oils for a touch of pleasurable scent. I have used different brands of jojoba before that were lighter on the skin and felt fresher.

ok product

Posted by unseen on Nov 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for a family member and they said it's ok.

jojoba oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I can not fell the good from this oil, or may be I wrong in using it, since I use it by mix it with me shampoo, I fee very oily after I wash my hair.

Good tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No issues here. It was rich in taste

Absorb fast into the skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have given it 3 star only as I don't know yet if it provides good moisture . It does absorb very fast into the skin without feeling greasy.

Now Jojoba

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

There are products from other companies were better

Good oil, bad bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I would prefer a different kind of bottle, it gets all oily. But the oil is good. So the oil gets a 4 and the bottle a 2.

Love it but only use sparingly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This oil is amazing for both my hair and face. I have quite dry hair so using the oil with my conditioner is great at moisturising and smoothing out the ends. I wouldn't recommend putting any on your scalp and only use sparingly as it can easily overload and turn out greasy! Same with my face. I only use it after I have used African Black Soap to wash my face as my skin will be very dry and the oil is a great counterbalance.