Hydrates, weird smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

It does hydrate, but it has a weird smell and a weird texture. When I apply it to my hair, it gets "piece-y", I only use it at night, because it takes sooo long to absorb! I am 23 years old, and dry skin.

Average.

Posted by HildeK on July 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is jojoba, no more, no less. Will most likely not buy it again, as I prefer dark glass bottles for oil. This is transparent and plastic.

Jojoba oil is one of my go-to's in skin hydration, but this one is too thick

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

I alternate the use of coconut oil, sesame oil, jojoba oil and karite butter in my skin care, sometimes blended with essential oils for a touch of pleasurable scent. I have used different brands of jojoba before that were lighter on the skin and felt fresher.

ok product

Posted by unseen on November 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for a family member and they said it's ok.

jojoba oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

I can not fell the good from this oil, or may be I wrong in using it, since I use it by mix it with me shampoo, I fee very oily after I wash my hair.

It's ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

I order 3 bottles due to additional discount rates; but will not order it again as I think the non-organic almost type has better smell and feeling after use.

Comfortable

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

It’s good when it is winter, easy to use, can use with shampoo, shower gel...very convenient

Good value product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

Although Jojoba oil is very good for your skin I found it to be a bit too greasy for me in its natural form.

Good tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

No issues here. It was rich in taste

Absorb fast into the skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have given it 3 star only as I don't know yet if it provides good moisture . It does absorb very fast into the skin without feeling greasy.