On my second bottle

Posted by lippyjunky on Mar 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Absorbs quickly into the skin and doesn't clog pores. Great medium when used in conjunction with aromatherapy oils to make my own skin serums.

Love it!

Posted by 4734104155661101045 on Sep 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have never used jojoba oil before and I must say i will definitely repurchase! My skin is combination, and I often use this at night time before I sleep I have been using it for atleast 3 months now, I believe it has helped with the texture of my skin, and helped with moisturisation, i haven't seen a HUGE difference in my skin, but i do believe that it has helped to maintain its radiance! I do not find the smell or consistency to be offensive as i have with other oils I prefer oils to creams at night as i feel it helps to give a glowing complexion in the morning

Better for face!

Posted by 5402837611618104951 on Jul 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this oil for skin and hair, but i dont see a change in my hair, maybe cause my hair is too damaged, but for the face it is very good(helps my skin to stay moisturized throughout the day)

great oil at reasonable price..

Posted by Reviewer2881747 on Nov 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

ive been using this oil for 5months now.. since my skin type is oily, i use it as body and hair moisturizer.. one thing i hate about is the plastic bottle.. it leaks everywhere.. :(

Great on skin

Posted by Reviewer1736731 on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

When my skin is dry (in the midst of winter), I use this instead of my ordinary face cream. Works great, leaves skin beautiful. Sometimes I massage face lightly with it, wipe off excess oil and I'm done (or ready to put on some make up). It makes your skin look great - as if you've had a facial. Does not clog pores.

Great product

Posted by 5482532816107348214 on Mar 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have purchased at least 3 bottles of this product now. Absorbs quickly into the skin and nourishes it really well. My only gripe with this product is the packaging. The oil seeps through the cap after you have poured some of the oil out. It's messy and a little wasteful. I usually transfere the oil from the original bottle to an empty one with a screw top lid.

Good moisturiser for body.

Posted by CaraOoi on Jan 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Used this as moisturiser for my body when I went to Korea during Christmas and it help tremendously to keep my skin from being dry and itchy. I've used it for my hair too as a deep conditioner before washing and I love the effect after. It leaves my hair soft and silky.

Nice!

Posted by 5679196234708940967 on Oct 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I enjoyed using this product. :) However, the bottle's design could be improved.

Rich

Posted by 5015500917200030083 on May 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's great for my skin and hair and good for mixing in soaps and other. The top had leaked in the mail box. I hope there would be some tape on it to keep it covered.

Jojoba oil

Posted by Reviewer1823901 on Jan 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It´s seems really good oil and I love to use it. BUT it would be better if you put the oil into a glass bottle. Because there could be some toxic particles in the plastic one. And did you know that oils should always keep in a DARK bottle. So please change the material but keep the prise still same. Because if the prise rises I will start to buy jojoba oil from my home country. It will be cheaper IF the prise rises. Thank you! You are the best!! I love iHerb but change the material!!! Thank you.