Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have never used jojoba oil before and I must say i will definitely repurchase! My skin is combination, and I often use this at night time before I sleep I have been using it for atleast 3 months now, I believe it has helped with the texture of my skin, and helped with moisturisation, i haven't seen a HUGE difference in my skin, but i do believe that it has helped to maintain its radiance! I do not find the smell or consistency to be offensive as i have with other oils I prefer oils to creams at night as i feel it helps to give a glowing complexion in the morning

On my second bottle

Posted by lippyjunky on Mar 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Absorbs quickly into the skin and doesn't clog pores. Great medium when used in conjunction with aromatherapy oils to make my own skin serums.

Better for face!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this oil for skin and hair, but i dont see a change in my hair, maybe cause my hair is too damaged, but for the face it is very good(helps my skin to stay moisturized throughout the day)

Great on skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

When my skin is dry (in the midst of winter), I use this instead of my ordinary face cream. Works great, leaves skin beautiful. Sometimes I massage face lightly with it, wipe off excess oil and I'm done (or ready to put on some make up). It makes your skin look great - as if you've had a facial. Does not clog pores.

great oil at reasonable price..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

ive been using this oil for 5months now.. since my skin type is oily, i use it as body and hair moisturizer.. one thing i hate about is the plastic bottle.. it leaks everywhere.. :(

A thick oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This oil is thick and soft. It is in a plastic bottle with a nice drip system.

Too small...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This should come in a bigger container - of glass. Other than that it's a great product. Superb skin care oil.

Jojoba oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It´s seems really good oil and I love to use it. BUT it would be better if you put the oil into a glass bottle. Because there could be some toxic particles in the plastic one. And did you know that oils should always keep in a DARK bottle. So please change the material but keep the prise still same. Because if the prise rises I will start to buy jojoba oil from my home country. It will be cheaper IF the prise rises. Thank you! You are the best!! I love iHerb but change the material!!! Thank you.

Good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good price. Wish it came in a dark glass bottle though. I use this to remove my makeup and put some in to the ends of my hair after a shower. Jojoba oil is good as it has a very neutral smell.

Almost Perfect Product If Not For Packaging

Posted by sunshineRae on Aug 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love how soft & smooth this jojoba oil makes my skin feel.. i mix it with a drop or two of my desired essential oil and apply on my skin & body every night. Doesn't feel sticky at all. It would have gotten 5 stars if they do something about the packaging. It leaks & is messy!!!