Great for skin and hair

Posted by Reviewer2884447 on Sep 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

What makes Jojoba so unique compared to other seed oils is that it is structurally and chemically very similar to the human sebum produced by the sebaceous glands in our skin. In most cases, it can act as a substitute while giving similar or added benefits compared to sebum. It has anti-fungal, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant and anti-bacterial properties and is very easily absorbed by the outer skin. It even helps prevent hair loss and acne! I use it on my skin after showering and massage it into my scalp.

SOOOOO Amazing!!!

Posted by Reviewer1677856 on Sep 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Best oil I have ever used, and I've tried them all- apricot, grape seed, sweet almond, etc. This stuff makes my skin soooo soft and moisturized with NO greasy feeling. I add a few drops to my facial cleanser to wash my face. It leaves my skin so soft and not greasy, and it has cleared up a lot of my acne. Now I don't have to use moisturizer which never worked for me anyway and made me break out worse. I follow up with the Devita cucumber toner (also amazing). I also add jojoba oil to my shampoo, conditioner, and body wash for super soft and clean hair and skin. For some reason jojoba oil deep cleans but adds moisture which is great. Going to use it as body moisturizer as well. I'm ordering the big size next time.

Great pure organic jojoba oil without any additives or preservatives.

Posted by Caerulea on May 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This clear golden oil with a slightly nutty aroma is a true North American treasure and one of the most amazing natural skincare and haircare products known to man. What makes it superior to other plant oils is that it's so similar to sebum, the oil secreted by the skin's sebaceous glands, which makes it quickly and easily absorbed. Rich in oleic, palmitic, linoleic, linolenic acids, as well as vitamins A and E, this wonderful light and non-greasy moisturizing oil creates a powerful barrier protecting against moisture loss and minimizing the effects of the harsh environment we live in. Jojoba oil does wonders for dry, sensitive, dehydrated and damaged skin. It deeply moisturizes, nourishes, softens, soothes, revitalizes, regenerates, heals the skin, encouraging cell renewal, reducing redness and inflammation, calming itching, improving its elasticity and complexion, evening out the skin tone, preventing dryness and dehydration and protecting against premature aging. Not only is it great for dry skin, it's also beneficial to oily, combination and acne-prone skin. Due to its ability to mimic the skin's sebum so closely, it acts as a signal to the pores to stop producing any more sebum. It has the same regulating and balancing effect on oily scalp and hair, helping break down oils, clean hair follicles and remove dirt. Jojoba oil is also an effective and natural treatment for acne, blemishes, rashes, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, dry, flaky and itchy scalp, as well as many other skin and hair conditions, and known for preventing and reducing scars, stretch marks and razor bumps, smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles, restoring luster to dull and lifeless hair, strengthening weak and brittle nails. Since I started this organic jojoba oil two times a day, my complexion has improved, my acne has cleared up, my skin tone has evened out, all the redness and inflammation is gone, some of my acne scars and pigmentation spots have faded, some fine lines and stretch marks have smoothed out, my skin is no longer dry, flaky and painful to the touch – it's softer, smoother and has a healthy glow. So glad I discovered this great product.

Love!

Posted by Reviewer2870647 on Nov 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Im 29 with moderate acne and normal to oily combination skin. In the evening I use this instead of a night cream. It really helps deep condition my skin, eyelashes and brows. Instead of waking up super oily I have soft, smooth and balanced skin. It also helps purge bacteria from existing blackheads and pustules clearing my skin quicker. Does WONDERS when I do an enzyme scrub, slather aloe vera gel, wiping off with cotton pads and moisturize with the jojoba before bed. Just see how your skin will look by morning!

Quality product

Posted by tommix on Nov 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this item. It's kind a cheap, ORGANIC - so no pesticides or other chemicals in it, so you can apply on skin without fear that you've using GMO or pesticides on your face. My skin NEVER accepted any oils. Cacoa and so on..all oils stayed on skin for long time until i washed them..but hits one..goes really quick in skin... never fell this way with any other oil. This one is really good for keeping skin hydrated.

Great for skin

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Nov 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I add a swirl of this to my body wash every morning. In summer my skin is so soft and I don't even need to use moisturizer! In winter this helps, but moisturizer is still needed. It even helps get rid of the little bumps on my upper arms! The bottle lasts a long time too!

Very good Jojoba Oil

Posted by username161 on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good value, will buy again for sure. Great for oily skin, stretch marks, in your hair, drop some in your shampoo/conditioner, add it to body lotion to make it more rich, won't clog pores. Organic, affordable, excellent.

Love this product!!!

Posted by Reviewer3276890 on Feb 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this oil:) I had a really dry scalp and I put this oil inside both my shampoo and conditioner (a lil bit) and my scalp is feeling nice and soft and my hair looks beautiful and shiny:) I also put it in my body wash and my husbands skin is nice:) He works outside a lot and is one of those men that refuse to put on lotion:( So, I secretly put some of this oil in the body wash and i notice he is not walking around itchy anymore:)

Best skincare oil!

Posted by 5460293917633342378 on Oct 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

In Korea, the dewy look is a super fad. However, having a sensitive, combination, acne-prone skin, the look is more than enough shine for me. I have been using jojoba oil for more than 6 months in the evening and sometimes during the day (since it's fall now). I have noticed that I stopped having regular breakouts, even on my periods! I think jojoba oil works differently for everybody, but for me, I need to do a lot of moisturizing and cream even after applying the oil. In the morning, my skin is soft as ever and super supple! I also use it for my hair and cuticle occasionally after applying skincare products onto my face and neck. jojoba works wonders! The bottle is nearly empty and I've already repurchased, but it lasts longer than 6 months for sure.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Mar 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is just what your hair needs. I put conditioner in my hand and put 4 or 5 drops of jojoba oil in it, rub my hands together and then rub it into my hair. It really helps soften your hair and it combs out nice. It is easy to use too much, so use it sparingly until you figure out what you need. It will make your hair very oily looking if you use it alone and it does not rinse out well by itself. Rinses fine when mixed with conditioner and just enough stays on to moisturize your hair. Very happy with this. It does smell like peanuts but you don't smell that on your hair, thankfully.