Best skincare oil!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

In Korea, the dewy look is a super fad. However, having a sensitive, combination, acne-prone skin, the look is more than enough shine for me. I have been using jojoba oil for more than 6 months in the evening and sometimes during the day (since it's fall now). I have noticed that I stopped having regular breakouts, even on my periods! I think jojoba oil works differently for everybody, but for me, I need to do a lot of moisturizing and cream even after applying the oil. In the morning, my skin is soft as ever and super supple! I also use it for my hair and cuticle occasionally after applying skincare products onto my face and neck. jojoba works wonders! The bottle is nearly empty and I've already repurchased, but it lasts longer than 6 months for sure.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is just what your hair needs. I put conditioner in my hand and put 4 or 5 drops of jojoba oil in it, rub my hands together and then rub it into my hair. It really helps soften your hair and it combs out nice. It is easy to use too much, so use it sparingly until you figure out what you need. It will make your hair very oily looking if you use it alone and it does not rinse out well by itself. Rinses fine when mixed with conditioner and just enough stays on to moisturize your hair. Very happy with this. It does smell like peanuts but you don't smell that on your hair, thankfully.

Love this product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this oil:) I had a really dry scalp and I put this oil inside both my shampoo and conditioner (a lil bit) and my scalp is feeling nice and soft and my hair looks beautiful and shiny:) I also put it in my body wash and my husbands skin is nice:) He works outside a lot and is one of those men that refuse to put on lotion:( So, I secretly put some of this oil in the body wash and i notice he is not walking around itchy anymore:)

My skin feels softer and hydrating after applying jojoba oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My skin is a combination type and especially oily in the T-zone area. However, after applying the jojoba oil every morning and night, i notice that my skin is no more oily. In fact it is softer and fully hydrated now. The pores also look smaller. The oil can also be used as make-up remover and for deep pores cleansing as well. I am gonna to try it. I just love this jojoba oil.

great for my hair روعة للشعر

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

حبيت استخدامه للشعر يرطب و يلين مرة بعد مرة I loved to apply a little amount on my hair to have a shiny healthy appearance

Good oil

Posted by Adelyn on Nov 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use 2-3 drops of this mixed with rose hip oil to clear up my acne scars. Also doubles as a facial moisturiser because it has the same properties as facial oil, so your sebaceous glands do not overproduce more oil in its presence. Love this! Thank you Now Foods, and iHerb for carrying this on your site. :-)

MAGIC!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was working at the bakery and I've got a somehow sensitive hand which gets real dry after few minutes of cleaning. To heal this, least it takes more than a week. So I always had cracked hands but this healed it just in one day! brill oil for all skin parts whether it's body or face.

Fantastic, Versatile Organic Jojoba Oil!

Posted by priyanka on Apr 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this oil as a base in my skin cleanser to which i add various essential oils. I also mix it with Argan Oil and essential oils as a moisturizer - which is great for oily or dry skin. If you want to make an essential oil blend, use Jojoba oil as the base as it's the most stable and doesn't have a strong scent of it's own. You can also mix some mashed banana with a tablespoon of Jojoba Oil and leave it on wet hair for an hour to strengthen, moisturize and add body to your hair, washing it out with shampoo when done if your hair is oily. Jojoba Oil is a staple at my home for all these reasons and because it makes my skin smooth and silky, not greasy!

The best for my skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have rosacea on my face and jojoba oil helps a lot with it. I use it every evening before I go to sleep and I don't know what I'd do without it :)

Great For Acne. Save $$ MZT 975

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A must for acne skin, works fantastic and doesn't cause breakouts. Especially great if you are using a lot of acid based products like glycolic or salycilic.