Very good Jojoba Oil

Posted by username161 on May 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good value, will buy again for sure. Great for oily skin, stretch marks, in your hair, drop some in your shampoo/conditioner, add it to body lotion to make it more rich, won't clog pores. Organic, affordable, excellent.

Good oil

Posted by Adelyn on November 23 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use 2-3 drops of this mixed with rose hip oil to clear up my acne scars. Also doubles as a facial moisturiser because it has the same properties as facial oil, so your sebaceous glands do not overproduce more oil in its presence. Love this! Thank you Now Foods, and iHerb for carrying this on your site. :-)

Love this product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this oil:) I had a really dry scalp and I put this oil inside both my shampoo and conditioner (a lil bit) and my scalp is feeling nice and soft and my hair looks beautiful and shiny:) I also put it in my body wash and my husbands skin is nice:) He works outside a lot and is one of those men that refuse to put on lotion:( So, I secretly put some of this oil in the body wash and i notice he is not walking around itchy anymore:)

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 1 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is just what your hair needs. I put conditioner in my hand and put 4 or 5 drops of jojoba oil in it, rub my hands together and then rub it into my hair. It really helps soften your hair and it combs out nice. It is easy to use too much, so use it sparingly until you figure out what you need. It will make your hair very oily looking if you use it alone and it does not rinse out well by itself. Rinses fine when mixed with conditioner and just enough stays on to moisturize your hair. Very happy with this. It does smell like peanuts but you don't smell that on your hair, thankfully.

My skin feels softer and hydrating after applying jojoba oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 2 2013 | Verified Purchase

My skin is a combination type and especially oily in the T-zone area. However, after applying the jojoba oil every morning and night, i notice that my skin is no more oily. In fact it is softer and fully hydrated now. The pores also look smaller. The oil can also be used as make-up remover and for deep pores cleansing as well. I am gonna to try it. I just love this jojoba oil.

great for my hair روعة للشعر

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

حبيت استخدامه للشعر يرطب و يلين مرة بعد مرة I loved to apply a little amount on my hair to have a shiny healthy appearance

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 18 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was working at the bakery and I've got a somehow sensitive hand which gets real dry after few minutes of cleaning. To heal this, least it takes more than a week. So I always had cracked hands but this healed it just in one day! brill oil for all skin parts whether it's body or face.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good quality and personally I witnessed smoother skin texture just after few uses

Fantastic, Versatile Organic Jojoba Oil!

Posted by priyanka on April 10 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this oil as a base in my skin cleanser to which i add various essential oils. I also mix it with Argan Oil and essential oils as a moisturizer - which is great for oily or dry skin. If you want to make an essential oil blend, use Jojoba oil as the base as it's the most stable and doesn't have a strong scent of it's own. You can also mix some mashed banana with a tablespoon of Jojoba Oil and leave it on wet hair for an hour to strengthen, moisturize and add body to your hair, washing it out with shampoo when done if your hair is oily. Jojoba Oil is a staple at my home for all these reasons and because it makes my skin smooth and silky, not greasy!

The best for my skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 18 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have rosacea on my face and jojoba oil helps a lot with it. I use it every evening before I go to sleep and I don't know what I'd do without it :)