Total Disappointment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Besides the fact that this product smells horrible, kind of like rancid oil, which stays after you wash your face, but it gave me a burning sensation. Not recommended at all!

NOW Foods CoQ10 Antioxidant Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Thought I would try this for mature skin because it is certainly reasonably priced. I go along with some other reviews--it makes my skin burn. Tried it the first night after using the CoQ10 serum and it burned. I skipped a couple of nights then tried it by itself with the same effect. Not for me, my skin is too sensitive. AH

itches my skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

my skin is not sensitive and yet this itches me like mad, had to wash it off. I should have been warned by others who complained of the same problem. Also it stinks!I use weleda rose skincare now, much better!

Burns skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used this product a couple of times, and it made my skin burn. I do not have a sensitive skin. It also did not seem to have any positive effect on my skin, but that could be because I decided to stop using it. I do not recommend it.

terrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This burns my face when I apply it. I don't know if it'ssuppose to or not. I have tried it when my face is wet and it's the same. It makes it itch for a few minutes.

not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good cream but something iritating my skin. Aloe probably. So not for me, but pretty sure the cream is good

Not what I wanted

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Not a great product for me. Did not moisturize well and my skin reacted badly to the product. Returned.

C. Swem

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Not happy with this product