Burning sensation..

Posted by NarnianGirl on Jan 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Ordered this for my Mom, but she didn't like this - she said it caused her face to burn.. CoQ10 probably being the culprit. Not a good idea for a sensitive-skinned person. Finally it was circulated to my Dad, who has the most resilient and resistant skin ;-) Won't repurchase.

Mixed feelings :D

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great for smoothing those fine lines, but it does have an odour not quite pleasant. The lack of perfume is fine, but that doesn't mean it have to have an unpleasant one. Also, it stings a bit when applied on skin.

didn't like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It stung every time I used it. it seemed to work okay, but the results were not great.

so so

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

skin feels ok, however right after applying feels strange, a bit tight and itching somehow...The smell is not pleasant for sure, but it goes away after a while..Results are still to be experienced.

it's ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i like it ok not a nice scent but absorbs well

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Too greasy for me

CoQ10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for a few weeks now. I am not sure if I like it yet. I have developed some acne since using this product, though the break-outs could be from another product. I originally bought it for my hands but decided to use it on my face. Maybe I should just use it on my hands.

Too soon to tell if this works for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I actually can't accurately rate this at this time as I have only used it for a couple weeks. I have no complaints though. It seems to be a good moisterizer.