GREAT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really like this creme, although I find it a little too greasy for daytime. I use this as my night cream. It does have a slight smell, probably because of the Q-10, but it goes away almost as soon as you put it on. My face looks great in the morning, glowing. Great ingredients in here, Shea Butter, Aloe Vera, Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen along with the Q10. Nothing bad in here! All good for your skin stuff!

I wont buy any other moisturizer again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Add this to the CoQ10 Age Defying Syrum, and thats all you need. My face has never felt better nor looked healthier.

Very effective!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

ive been using this for about two weeks. it is a very effective moisturiser. The smell is unpleasent when first applied but does not stay for long. makes my hands feel soooo smooth afterwards.

Working Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Noticed after the first night my skin was softer and texture has improved 100%.

CoQ10 really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

CoQ10 is reallt good stuff for your face. I use it as a creme, and I also take Q10 supplements for a optimal effect.

Great moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very fast absorption. Disappears in an instant but is remarkably soothing and healing. Best moisturizer that I have found. Very helpful with extremely dry skin.

good cream good work!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It was just what I needed, moisturizes, nourishes and soothes the skin but above all it is anti-aging,!

Lovely for really dry/menopausal skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Post-hysterectomy, I couldn't find any moisturizer which stopped the incredible dryness on my face. This worked! I have bought the serum as well - the cleanser, toner and hydraulonic range for nighttime. I did have a little tingling when I first used it, but it went away quite quickly. I don't have it anymore. I thought it might be 'fruit acids' or similar as I have used those previously. My skin looks beautiful and is soft. I am so relieved as I thought I would bee really wrinkly at the rate I was going. Definitely worth doing.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have used this moisturizer in the morning and before bed for a little over a month. Some people mentioned the smell. It is not pleasant but not bad either and the smell disappears in minutes. I just use a tiny amount. It is the best moisturizer I have ever used. It has made a big difference on the firmness of my skin. I can believe how inexpensive it is!

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am already taking coQ10 tablets, this is to use on the outside of my skin. It will take time to see if it works. I like the texture and packaging. It does not irritate my rosacea.

1 2 3