I can't believe my eyes!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

At 42, I've always got an ear out for quality anti-aging products. I've done some pretty extensive research on the internet for ingredients that actually work, and then searched for products with those same ingredients.. and of course, at rasonable prices! I've won the trifecta with this product!! CoQ10 is proven to provide results, this product is formulated with a wonderful texture and scent.. and all at a reasonable price! It's not all hype, it really does what it says it will. You won't believe your eyes!

Excellent results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This definitely firms. I have worked with high-end cosmetics for a number of years and this product is at least as effective as some that go for hundreds. I'm not kidding. I have sesitive skin so I tried it on my decolletage first. Very happy with the firming results. And at this price I will keep on using on my whole neck and decolletage area. Good value!

Good antioxidant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Helps reduce skin redness and together very well with Hyaluronic Acid serum to kepp skin soft and supple. Best used under a face cream.

Great Serum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've used this daily for the last month and love the results. I have sensitive skin and can not use most facial serums, but no problems with this one. Plus the cost of this makes it a super value!

awful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

burns my skin and left a rash will never buy this again

Patience is virtue

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am in my 20s, start looking for aging prevention. well, can't blame a girl for trying. I am a Kiehls' user. I would say that this serum is capable to bring about the results of Kiehls crystal marine serum given sufficient amount of time (say 6 weeks). For those who have combination skins (like me), it takes awhile for skin to adapt; after that period, the serum just sinks very well and I am proud to say that my skin now is smoother. Always remember that a little goes along way. In terms of scent-wise, it is alright. I put this review as a tribute to those who have commented on this products; as without their reviews, I wouldn't have bought this in the first place and stick with Kiehls. Hopefully, this review give an insight to those who need it.

Would not purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I tried this product with the Liposome lotion as I saw in one of your testimonials and was very disappointed because my face broke out in a fine rash, cheeks were bright red, face was swolen and discolored in spots. The reaction lasted for a whole week!

love and repurchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Absorb quickly. No smell. My face look better after continue using morning and night for several weeks. I re-purchase for 4 more!! Remark: i live in Thailand, humid and hot weather all year round. I have combination skin, easy to be irritated by silicone. I'm 31 and my skin is quite complex. It's dry but oily. So i put something to hydrate skin while keep it not too oily for a day. This product did it well.

THIS STUFF IS AWESOME!

Posted by Gomommygo on Nov 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is making my wrinkles go away - even on my hands and upper lip and around my eyes especially. I am so happy I am telling all my girlfriends!

Disappointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Disappointing, usually find Now Foods products great, but this didn't feel good on skin. Disliked smell.