Love it!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nice price and nice flavour! A very good one also is Thorne Organics, Lip Balm. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Me gusta mucho

Posted by ROSSITA on Oct 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

deja los labios bien hidratados gracias a la lanolina. Aún asi me gusta más el de menta. Más revisiones en mi cuenta, si te ha parecido de ayuda esta opinión, marca el SÍ abajo.

Love this stuff

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great flavor, not too powerful. Perfectly soft and great for those with sensitivities! I've ordered 4 already! Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Smells like black cherry

Posted by PurplePegasus on Mar 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent lip balm. Perfect texture. Enough wax to make it thick and not oily. The scent of black cherry is not overpowering but can linger for a while. I prefer the organic one which exfoliates lips but this one works well after the strawberry one has healed my lips from all the dead skin/chapping. This pomegranate Now lip balm would be my favorite if I hadn't discovered the other one.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2157957 on May 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Lovely texture and scent. Doesn't smell like pomegranate to me, but I still enjoy it.

Not so good

Posted by UltraMarine on Sep 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't like texture of balm, smells good, but I didn't see any effect.

Kissable Indeed

Posted by Reviewer2742308 on May 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product really does keeps my lips moist and soft. It's all natural so you feel good about using it. I will be ordering this again.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2860396 on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good!

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer1144897 on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not too waxy, yummy flavor.

Great balm

Posted by Alicia on Dec 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It keeps the lips moisturized for hours and smells great. Leaves a warm, non-greasy feeling.