Hexane-free is good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Hexane is neurotoxic. Even trace amounts can cause swelling of the nerve and thinning of the myelin sheath. Choosing a hexane-free product is a step in better direction. Would give it 5 stars if the bottle were glass and not plastic.

works for low thyroid related thin hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

handy way to take epo for low thyroid related thin hair...squirt into morning cereal or smoothie.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

drink a teaspoon of this every night. keeps skin soft and seems to generally make me feel better

Primrose oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The oil I received to apply on my neuropothy works well, but the cap closure doesn't seal appropriately. I've had leaks in my cosmetic case when traveling and the container becomes quite an oily mess if it tilts.

Buen aceite

Posted by Elisabb on Dec 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Es bastante denso e hidrata muy bien, no le pongo las 5 estrellas porque no me acaba de gustar el olor, aunque éste no perdura en la piel

good for mouisturising

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

gives good moisture to skin, also very nice to have in the summer put this on after one day in the sun and it helps develop tan easier:) only negative was i hoped it worked better for difficult skin conditions so my search continues:)

its good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

its good. the only thing would be better if they can make bigger size. Like this, I need to order many of these...

Good value product!

Posted by ingeborg on Mar 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good value product! Haven't yet noticed any effect other than it leaving my skin moist and hydrated, but I'm well pleased with that!:-)

Natural Exzema remedy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this for my son for his exzema. Highly moisturizing, and he says it really soothes his skin. I actually think I am going to start taking the capsule form as it is supposed to be excellent for you complexion.

Great