Primrose oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The oil I received to apply on my neuropothy works well, but the cap closure doesn't seal appropriately. I've had leaks in my cosmetic case when traveling and the container becomes quite an oily mess if it tilts.

Good for atopic eczema

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

So far very promising for my atopic eczema.

eczema miracle!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i ordered this for my 4 y.o. daughter with terrible eczema. i have tried steroids, lotions, creams, you name it. i heard that E.P.O. caplets was one thing people took to help with eczema. i can't get a 4 y.o. to take caplets, so this was a lifesaver!!! this is the only thing that has helped, and her outbreaks are almost completely healed.

pretty neat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this stuff is pretty neat. it actually had the same effect for me, as taking the supplement. instead i rub it on my skin, so i get a dual purpose (itchy skin) and the added benefits of evening primrose oil taken as a supplement. it's surprisingly strong (for me anyway). it DOES have a smell I don't like, so i put a bunch of lavender essential oil and was "good ta go".

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Well priced, good quality product. Use it for my son's eczema. It calms it down so it is not so itchy. Very happy with it.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is super. I rubbed it on my greyhound's very flaky skin - under his armpits and back legs. Within a few days the flakes were gone and it looked like fresh hair was growing in thick. I had heard that internally it is also good for flaky skin in dogs. Would buy again and again.

Primrose Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Evening Primrose Oil mixed with other natural oils have managed to bring back my youth in an affordable manner. It is not easy to find in the health stores in my area, therefore iHerb.com came in handy before I had to worry about my true age revealing its ugly head.

I LOVE THIS!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm using this as an evening moisturiser and I am very pleased with it. It's best suited for mature skin or dry skin and it does take a little time to soak in. I am keeping it in the fridge. I also apply to parts on my body that are extra dry and this really helps. A rich, luxurious feeling, and I think good for wrinkles too. I have applied a little under makeup in the morning ... have to wait 15 minutes before applying makeup and it is great too. Great price and quality!

Very helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

In the winter, I have the worst time with my skin. It is so dry that I itch to death. Since I am using this oil after my shower, I don't feel the prickly and burning itching of my body and I can sleep much better as well.

Buen aceite

Posted by Elisabb on Dec 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Es bastante denso e hidrata muy bien, no le pongo las 5 estrellas porque no me acaba de gustar el olor, aunque éste no perdura en la piel