Nice mild cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I agree with the reviewers that say that this has a runny consistency! (And I live in Scandinavia, our climate here is not particularly hot.) This is liquid in consistency, not gel-like like many other cleansers. That aside, this is a very good cleanser! I have oily/combination/sensitive skin and I like to use a gentle cleanser in the mornings and this really fits the bill. It cleanses nicely but gently (it can probably not remove makeup). The scent is citrusy with a tinge of honey, you can call it a sweet citrus if you like. It's pleasant. It does not irritate. The only bad thing is that the opening constantly clogs, it gets a bit messy. I would prefer a pump.

Best I have ever tried!

Posted by whenthesunsleeps on Jun 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is my new favorite :) every other cleanser so far makes my skin too dry and oversensitive. I can se the diffrence in my skin after just one treatment, It doesn't dry out my skin and I love the smell of honey and citrus. It's very mild, perfect for extremly sensitive skin :)

Wonderful cleanser. Please keep in stock.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't understand some of the first reviews by others. Maybe they live in hot climates and the cleanser is stored in sunlight or some where warm. This is not thin in consistency. It's a great facial cleanser. Smells wonderful and does not dry out my skin. I use it with a small loofa pad.

Drying....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

At first it seemed to work fine, but after a few uses, it was drying and my skin showed fine lines more. I have combination skin, but am getting older, I think if you are getting older, cream type of cleansers are best. I am using Origins Pure Cream face cleanser which rinses off well and removes makeup, you can also tissue it off if you want. God bless you all. Update: I use Desert Essence Gentle Nourishing Organic Cleanser for Dry and Sensitive Skin that is not a cream and lathers but is not drying. Iherb sells it.

Nice, Simple, Effective Cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm very happy that I took a chance and tried this cleanser. I have combo/ dry acne prone skin. Many cleansers that treat acne are too drying and itchy on my skin. I deal with clogged pores more than full blown breakouts but I also have hyperpigmentation from small breakouts. This has been such a God send these past couple of weeks. I use it morning and night with the Vitamin C Acai toner and have not experienced any dryness. My acne has been pretty minimal, just a few small whiteheads that disappear after a day and I swear my dark spots have lightened after a couple of weeks of consistent use. This produced better and faster results than my Murad Vitamin C cleanser set. I couldnt recommend it more!

BEST CLEANSER EVER!

Posted by joyc48 on Jun 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is officially my new holy grail! That means a lot since I am a beauty junkie and always looking for something better~ It's an effective but super gentle cleanser for my sensitive dry skin~ But there's more! It helps refine my skin making it smoother and more uniformed! Not to mention the great price point! I want to stock up on this in boxes!

Excellent Cleanser and great scent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It cleanses very well! Has a very nice citrusy smell to it and i love sniffing this while washing!! Please note that the consistency is very watery so you gotta be very careful when pouring this into your hand. I use a dollar size and it foams quite a bit on my face.I love the ingreidents Vitamin C and Manuka Honey are great for Acne Prone skin. I havent seen an improvement yet but i do love this cleanser its great item !! I will definetly repurchase and revise my review if i see any results Thanks!

NOW Foods gel cleanser Vit C & Manuka Honey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I find this too runny but it has a nice orange fragrance (doesn't stay). I have combi skin and this cleanser doesn't leave face dry.

The best I've ever had for my problematic skin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My skin is combination/dry and acne-prone and this is the best cleanser I've ever used for my skin, andI've tried a lot, both high end and drugstore. It feels great and it balances my skin. One thing I wish I knew beforehand is that it has an extremely strong, (almost unbearable) sweet smell but I got used to it after just a couple of uses.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this cleanser after OCM (oil cleansing method) using sweet almond oil. Descent, value for money product. I follow with toner from the same line. Sweet, fresh & citrusy scent which didn't irritate my sensitive nose. The scent doesn't linger after washing. Noticeable cleaner pores and decrease appearance of stubborn blackheads.