Now Foods, Gentle Scrub, Vitamin C & Oryza Sativa, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Aug 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

What a smell! So delicious, all the apartment turns redolent! Very gentle indeed to my rosacea prone, problematic face. It is my only my third scrub in life, and this is different. It has even moisturizing properties, not drying! The only one minus could be residues, which are hard to wash. But it could be done properly if you are not in a big hurry.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this scrub! I've tried many scrubs, and this one is incredibly effective both to freshen my face and also for the keratosis pilaris on my arms and legs. I wasn't sure if it would work on the KP since it seems so gentle. But it actually works better than many other "rougher" scrubs which just seem to make the KP more angry and red. I normally only use unscented products because scents bother me, but this has a fresh orange scent which is actually quite pleasant. I am so happy with the scrub. It seems to make my pores smaller and my skin look clearer and fresher. I could not be more pleased!

Gentle and balancing. Gives so much health to your skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a gentle scrub. You can use it everyday. The particles are made out of rice. Feels so good when rubbing onto your skin, and after a few days of use you feel your skin more smooth, brighter and clear. It doesn't dry the skin, leaves it balanced and with a fresh feeling. I recommend this to every type of skin. This is a really good product.

Not sure about this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have mixed feelings about this scrub. It does leave the skin with a nice feeling and doesn't dry it out, but it feels greasy and yucky when applying it. I don't like the smell and that feeling, yuck. But if you are looking for a gentle scrub, this one is very gentle.

okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good smell, beads a bit too smooth to do much exfoliating though. win't get again

Great scrub

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this scrub. I feel my skin is smooth now and fairer. I will never look at other scrub. It is not so pricey.

not drying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

it is not drying and does it work. good.

Good scrub

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Feels good on the skin and smells really nice. Not sure if it takes away all dead skin cells, but my face feels clean after using it and it's gentle enough to use several times a week. I use it in the shower to clean my face.

nice scrub

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very gentle but still good. Smell is not as fresh as I thought it would be.

Un peu costaud !

Posted by Western on Apr 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

C'est un bon scrub qui contient des grains assez fins avec une texture assez épaisse et une odeur très revigorante d'orange mais à utiliser avec parcimonie sur des peaux déshydratées à tendance sèche comme la mienne qui demandent quand même une petite exfoliation 1 fois tous les 15 jours grand max en hiver et peut-être 1 fois par semaine en été (pas encore testé, si c'est toujours trop, il finira sur le corps). Je pense que ce scrub est plus adapté pour les peaux normales à mixte et idéal sur les peaux grasses

1 2 3 4