Awesome Oil....but i'm not thrilled with the way it was extracted

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great lightweight oil. Does a great job at brightening and evening out skintone. I gave it 3stars because I won't purchase this brand again, as research revealed that they use hexane to extract the oil. They said this them self when asked about the extraction method. They said the hexane is removed from the final product but as far as I'm concerned, there may be traces left in the product. I'll be buying Life Flo Health Grapeseed Oil next time as this one is Cold Pressed.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is quit good and get a good price for it by add this S A L 1492 without space.

fine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It does let my skin dry in winter even using a body moisturizer... wont buy again

Maybe expected too much

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A friend told me it makes miracles to the skin Well it is just one more oil The smell might not appeal to everyone It sure does the job of oiling your skin It is an oil after all

Favorite oil!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great oil for skin, hair and nails! Will buy more!

NO ESTA MAL

Posted by INMA24 on May 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Utilizo este aceite diariamente, despúes de la ducha con la piel aún mojada lo dejo actuar unos segundos y luego seco normalmente mi piel. Me da bastante hidratación (tengo la piel seca). No tiene ningún olor. Dura mucho, ya que con poca cantidad es suficiente, cunde mucho. No está mal pero me gusta más el aceite de Lavanda y almedras de Now Foods, ya que tiene un olor relajante y también me da bastante hidratación. Creo que con el de uva no repetiré porque me gusta probar diferentes productos. Me hubiese gustado que oloiese a uva. Para los que no buscan olor es perfecto. Reedito: Le voy a dar otro uso a este producto, lo he probado en el pelo y me gusta como lo deja. También lo utilizaré como complemento en mis desmaquillantes caseros bifásicos.

Great for hair and cuticles

Posted by Flicka on Sep 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I put a few drops in my conditioner when washing my hair. Works great for cuticles when going to bed.

grapeseed oil

Posted by yogaherb on Dec 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

good for cooking

Nice but way too oily for hair and leaves oil residue arrogan oil doesn't

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice but way too oily for hair and leaves oil residue arrogan oil doesn't

caused my face to break out

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase