Wow on my skin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I live in New England, so our winters are brutal. I don't tan, so by February my skin is dull, white, grey. I heard that grapeseed oil would brighten up my complexion. I put a dot of it on my clean skin before I go to bed (esp around the eyes). It's very light and soaks right into my skin. I'm AMAZED at the difference, particularly in my slight crows feet...they're going away! The bottle was less than $10, and it's huge. It'll probably last me atleast a year. I'm telling all my friends about it.

Great quality and price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I use grapeseed oil, olive oil, plus coconut oil for adding healthy fats in cooking for us and the fur kids. I also add grapeseed, jojoba, and coconut oils to my own skin and hair recipes (pets too). My dog's fur is so healthy it shines like mink and attracts a lot of attention during our walks.

Grape Seed OIl

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great for the face to use in lieu of a moisturizer after washing. Makes my skin feel nice and soft. Just a drop goes a LOOOOOONG way so be careful!!!

multi-use oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have never bought oils from another company, so I don't have anything to compare NOW Foods to, but this seems like a high quality oil and as with all NOW products I have researched, the price can't be beat. I feel confident sticking with this brand, and iherb was fast, efficient and I will definately order from them again also! I use this oil to remove my makeup (eye makeup too), and as a nighttime facial moisturizer, and as a cuticle oil mixed with a little jojoba oil. it absorbs fast, is non greasy and is loaded with vitamins, antioxidants, and is a mild astringent. one lady I read about said she uses this on her face and she looks 10 years younger....I believe it!

Love It!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful on the skin and doesn't irritate my sesitive, acne prone skin. I like to use this at bedtime and in the morining my skin is not oily and looks great!

Amazing Grape Seed Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've never used Grape Seed Oil before but now I'd never want to be without it. I use it right after a shower to hydrate my skin and it seems as if it just disappears because it sinks in and doesn't simply lay on top of your skin. I have dry skin problems in the winter and finally found the right solution. I also put a few drops in my hand and rub it into the tip ends of my hair and it's a great conditioner.

GRAPE SEED OIL

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

EXCELLENT QUALITY. WORKS GREAT FOR BALANCING OILY SCALP.

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great for facial cleaning doesn't seem to clog pores and keeps skin nice and soft.

Marsha

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this! I use it to take off makeup and it leaves my skin soft and not greasy at all. It takes off eye makeup and does not make your eyes puff up the next day.

Nail Tech

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

excellent product, use for deep hydration of hands and feet and it is edible