Oily skin life-saver

Posted by 4916944544869239432 on Sep 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was so hesitant about using this on my face. My skin breaks out if I even smell pizza so putting oil on my face felt like a big no-no. But after reading reviews I decided to give it a go. Such a miracle worker! My pores are not clogged, my skin is soft and my break outs are almost non-existent. I squeeze out just a bit, rub it into my palms and pat my hands over my face. I'll never spend money on Clinique ever again.

It helps with stretching marks

Posted by 4884131219778221414 on May 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

so moisturizing i love mixing it with lanolin, avocado, jojoba, vitamin E oils and a few drops of essantial oils. When it cools down i whip it to form a lovely cream. Its PERFECT for the body and feet!!

便宜之選

Posted by 5033758529083774656 on May 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

用了一枝作沐浴後身體潤膚,夏天使用也不油,易吸收,明顯發現皮膚變得緊緻、嫩白,必回購

Great

Posted by 4924636139999126085 on Mar 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a skincare staple for me and I use it as a hand/body moisturizer. I like it because it's very light, is inexpensive, and leaves my skin feeling nourished.

Nice smell

Posted by 5536993027054511252 on May 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've been putting this in my hair and it leaves it smell fresh and clean. Its a light oil, easy to wash out. The 4oz size is a good size. I've used this for about a month and i am still above the label and ive used to a lot.

review for iherb not product

Posted by 5698396978766889198 on Oct 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

People in India beware buying anything from iherb.com. This online site in India specifically making people mad here. look at the price which is so attractive however, once you buy they add additional charges by their DHL partner which is more than the product price. Also, they don't disclose the additional expenses imposed by DHL partner anywhere during your shopping with them nor by DHL partner. They only ask money once they deliver the product. I tell you why.... They reach you home and ask for custom duty charges which if you see the amount you may faint after seeing the amount to be paid. AND IF YOU REFUSE to accept the product what they say see it "your additional taxes amount more than the product price hence you will have either to accept the product and pay the DHL Partner whatever they ask you to pay or we will dispose your shipment. There is no control over these kind of businesses in India by the Government. I am in touch with the legal Adviser so that this site should be banned of doing there businesses here and will strongly get them banned in India. I would not recommend In my country people should buy anything before having any confirmation of the final price of the product to be paid for the shipment.

It is a great oil for face

Posted by 4747669186107306797 on Jun 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Moisturizes and protects the face without causing pimples , I have used the night with the essential oils of tea tree , my skin is oily , the other day I moisturizes the skin without pimples.

Very nice

Posted by 5623774599454599526 on May 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

absorbs well into my skin, but a bit heavy for the daytime so I only use it at night.

Grapeseed oil

Posted by modyq8 on May 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used to use grape seed oil for my skin and I used to buy it from luxury brands.. I saw a youtuber using it for her hair and had great results, so I read about it and decided to try it for my hair :) BUT My heart didn't let me use the expensive one on my long hair so I bought 3 bottles from this brand and I like it.. some times I use it on my skin too.. recommended

Not Good