Not moisturizing at all for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Bottom line: it has dried my skin terribly, has NOT renewed Moisture as name suggests, and I do not like the consisteny as it does not spread like a cream should. Story: I started using this very sparingly at first, because I had read some people have negative reactions to Hyaluronic acid. It seemed OK, though not too creamy. I did not care of the consistency, but I gradually added more every few nights, to a normal amount. There was NO apparent moisturizing effect for me. Then, after a couple of weeks, my skin became increasingly DRY, noticeably and increasingly dry each morning. I use natural day cream I have used for years each morning, but daily my skin got new deep lines and finally started flaking with dryness. This has continued to worsen, so I have discontinued use. This product is NOT for ME!!

Moisture renew

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately this cream is not making in inroads to my mature skin

This product was caked in charcoal mask when I received it and was unable to use it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The charcoal mask jar had broken during shipment and after sending more than 4 to 5 emails with pictures of the damaged goods, I still have not had the courtesy of hearing back from iherb.

will not buy it again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Was disappointed with this cream. It's very sticky and it did nothing for my skin. I do like the serum though.

很糟糕的东西