Product does justice to a 50-year-old sun bitten face!~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This does justice to a 50-year-old face and drooping neck. I immediately notice the difference in skin firmness when I do not utilize this product for a few days. In addition, it soaks in not leaving skin tight feeling as some other products do, nor does it leave the skin shiny in appearance, or a greasy completion. I have oily and dry skin and this product suites both needs without breaking me out or dying me up. I think this is a valuable product for the money and you will not be sorry either. Finally, this tube lasted me nearly 2 months and I used it liberally most every day. Thank you iHerb for offering competitive quality products, speedy shipping, and being there!

Great night cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really think this is probably the best I have used for results. It separates a bit and needs a good shake but otherwise it's great. I am really pleased with the reduction in redness!

Nice firming evening moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for a few months - wanted to do that before I gave a review. It is the only night moisturizer I have used over the years (from expensive brands to drugstore brands) where I feel that is really does firm my skin. It is made for use at night as the directions read. (I also tried to use it during the day and it made my liquid foundation makeup peel when applying it on, oops.) There is a scent to it that fades pretty quickly. I have good skin, but (in my 40s) I am finally getting those thin lines at the corners of my eyes and near the sides of my mouth. It seems that hyaluronic acid is the best ingredient to make them fade. In other words, this works for my needs. Now I'm using this at night and the CQ10 creme for the day and getting even better results.

Now Foods, Solutions, Hyaluronic Acid Cream, PM Moisture Renew Formula, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

Posted by alvinlky on Nov 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Quality products at an economical price...

good purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love products with HA in them, and this one is no exception. I'm 52 and this is a lovely night cream. Judging from other comments, I suspect you need to be someone who makes sure they stay hydrated, apply to a freshly washed face or else splash cool water on your face and dry lightly before you apply. I find my skin looking plumped, smooth and fresh-looking in the morning after using this product. NOW does it again.

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this cream because the doctor told me I had dermatitis and prescribed cortisone cream which I didn't want to use. So looked up what I could use naturally and this cream was recommended and it works very good.

Excellent cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this cream two years and very happy. Excellent moisturizer for dry skin

Hyaluronic acid cream PM

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm young and I use this cream during all day. Very good under make up, and it's not oily. Gives the moist I need, very nice texture and smell.

Hyaluronic Acid Cream

Posted by Ronolss on Nov 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great cream, leaves the skin soft and hydrated.

I love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm in love with this, I have very dry skin in winter times, this just makes my skin look so hydrated and LONG, it has bonus effect too it mattens my skin in daytime too (I use this nights) for those nights when I have putten another cream I have oily slick skin in 8 pm but with this I have perfect makeup allday. BTW this has so good scent too it is slightly citrine but so light that it wont overpower you.