great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'd never used jojoba oil before but it's great! It moisturizes my skin really well without being greasy. It also works well as an extra conditioner, although I recommend putting it in your shampoo rather than your conditioner, as it made my dark blonde hair look a bit oily. I will continue to buy this product.

I'm confused...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I usually LOVE jojoba oil! And I have bought this brand before in a smaller size and had great results. Perhaps I purchased a bad, or old batch.... because this larger size does something really strange that I have never experienced with jojoba oil before (which I have been using on my hair for ~ 3 years!). It hardens! Why?! I'm so confused. It goes into my hair much more thick and greasy than I am used to. Even the inevitable drips along the side of the bottle are hardened and permanently stuck to the side. Not even dish detergent will wash it off the bottle! I have very thick, curly, dry hair. So to be honest, I really only wash my hair 2-3 times per week. Normally my hair is absolutely fine after 3 days without washing (healthy, even). But with this jojoba oil, my hair starts to feel like there's hardened goop in it by the 2nd or 3rd day. I am stumped! I wouldn't mind so much, but this larger bottle was on the expensive side... needless to say, I am disappointed :/

Great pure organic jojoba oil without any additives or preservatives.

Posted by Leione on Jun 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This clear golden oil with a slightly nutty aroma is a true North American treasure and one of the most amazing natural skincare and haircare products known to man. What makes it superior to other plant oils is that it's so similar to sebum, the oil secreted by the skin's sebaceous glands, which makes it quickly and easily absorbed. Rich in oleic, palmitic, linoleic, linolenic acids, as well as vitamins A and E, this wonderful light and non-greasy moisturizing oil creates a powerful barrier protecting against moisture loss and minimizing the effects of the harsh environment we live in. Jojoba oil does wonders for dry, sensitive, dehydrated and damaged skin. It deeply moisturizes, nourishes, softens, soothes, revitalizes, regenerates, heals the skin, encouraging cell renewal, reducing redness and inflammation, calming itching, improving its elasticity and complexion, evening out the skin tone, preventing dryness and dehydration and protecting against premature aging. Not only is it great for dry skin, it's also beneficial to oily, combination and acne-prone skin. Due to its ability to mimic the skin's sebum so closely, it acts as a signal to the pores to stop producing any more sebum. It has the same regulating and balancing effect on oily scalp and hair, helping break down oils, clean hair follicles and remove dirt. Jojoba oil is also an effective and natural treatment for acne, blemishes, rashes, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, dry, flaky and itchy scalp, as well as many other skin and hair conditions, and known for preventing and reducing scars, stretch marks and razor bumps, smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles, restoring luster to dull and lifeless hair, strengthening weak and brittle nails. Since I started this organic jojoba oil two times a day, my complexion has improved, my acne has cleared up, my skin tone has evened out, all the redness and inflammation is gone, some of my acne scars and pigmentation spots have faded, some fine lines and stretch marks have smoothed out, my skin is no longer dry, flaky and painful to the touch – it's softer, smoother and has a healthy glow. So glad I discovered this great product.

Jojoba Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My Jojoba Oil arrived frozen and now has an odor to it. I called regarding this and was told to call NOW Foods. I called NOW Foods and a CS representative took down my information but noone ever returned my call.

Jojoba oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have never tried jojoba oil before now, but I am very happy I got this, because this stuff is great. I bought it because I thought it might help with dry winter skin, especially on my legs, and it does a great job with that. It absorbs much better than other oils I've tried, and doesn't feel oily on the skin at all. But I have also followed the suggestions on the bottle and added a drop to my skin cleanser, and to my conditioner, and it really makes a difference. My hair is much softer. I have blond hair, but it doesn't make i greasy at all. My skin cleanser seems much more effective, while not drying out my skin. Oh, and you can't beat the price. I wouldn't get a fraction of the amount of oil for that price if I went and got it at the health food store where I live.

Works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been suffering with dry skin for many years. This product is the best I have ever used.

For the softest hair and skin ....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I heard that Jojoba oil is really good for the hair so I bought some and it's so true! My hair is super soft without any oily residue and it's easy to style after the treatment. This is a great product at a very reasonable price. Thanks IHerb!

Love this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this as a moisturizer for my hair and face. it's wonderful!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

HUGE bottle, I love this stuff. I put it on my hair, in my lotion, I put some on my cats' food for them to eat...many uses for this stuff.

Love the jojoba!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

There is a slight, and I mean very slight, difference between this brand and the Desert Essence organic brand that I normally use. The DE brand is slightly more refined and less dense but it's very minor thing. The Now Foods brand is less expensive and feels fantastic on my skin. It's a great make-up remover also.