allergic reaction

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am allergic to jojoba, apparently. I used this product on my face (I loved the way it felt) but after about 5-6 days use my face broke out all over with tiny, tiny blisters.I write this in case anyone else turns out to be allergic. There was not a spot that wasn't blistered. I bought this from I-Herb, but it has been over a year.

I don't think this is jojoba oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product was unlike any jojoba oil I've had before. It was of a much thinner consistency, smelt distinctly of sesame seeds and was more orange in colour. It left an oily residue on the skin, whereas other jojoba oil I had used before was absorbed very quickly and left no residue. I would not recommend this product at all.

unpleasent scent

Posted by SaraHelene on Apr 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Maybe mine was to old when i got it, it smelled off, and i had to throw it in the end... I have used jojobaoil before, it didt not smell like this.

No tiene buen olor!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Este aceite de Now es según para que lo necesites. Yo lo compre para la cara como hidratante de noche porque me gusta el aceite de jojoba para regular la grasa, y con otros habia notado que la tez quedaba mas tersa por la mañana. Pero este no ha llegado a ese fin. A parte que huele a fritos, una mezcla entre fritanga y kikos, insoportable para dormir oliendo a eso, no me deja esa sensación de hidratacion como los de otras marcas ni la piel tan tersa, en general no me ha gustado para la piel. Le he dado uso como serum para las puntas secas del cabello y la verdad que va mucho mejor para este fin. Pero no repetire con esta marca.