Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this jojoba oil for my skin and hair and now also using it as a lubricant for masturbation (male), for which it works extremely well. Highly recommend this product.

For dry/oily skin when everything else makes you break out

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm male, 29 and have been using jojoba oil for almost 10 years now after reading about it in a book on how to take care of your skin without using cosmetics. I have combination dry/oily skin and very sensitive and prone to breaking out. Jojoba OI is the one thing that never causes a break out and I've tried many moisturisers and face serums, some very expensive. I always return to Jojoba. A little is all you need. I put a few drops onto a cotton pad and apply.

AWESOME!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a small bottle and it's been like 1 to 2 months and it's barely moving and I use this everyday for my face. After a week of using this with grapeseed oil in the night and this in the morning, I can see the changes in my face. My face looks more glow-y and brighter. I just loveee how it makes me feel. I also use this as a moisturizer beofre putting on make-up and just after shower. This does not feel greasy at all and the skin just soaks up. Remember, a little goes a long way. If anybody has not tried this, please do. It beats putting other gunks on your face.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My daughter has very dry, thick, curly hair. I message about 5-6 drops of this jojoba oil into her hair right after shampoo/conditioner and her curls are gorgeous....soft and shiney!

Great for personal use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Because Jojoba oil is resistant to bacteria and fungi I use it for a personal lubricant.

Great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The benefits from using this as a hair oil does wonders on my scalp. It helped to stop my hair loss. I was losing more than 100-150 strands a day just by combing my hair. Too bad we can't show pictures.

wonderfl

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is wonderful after i apply some to shampoo and wash my hair with the mixture it makes my hair shiny and looks healthy i really like it👍🏻😄 رائع جداً بعد خلطه بالشامبو وغسل شعري به أعطاه لمعان وحيوية أعجبتني النتيجة كثيراً😄

El mejor aceite para el pelo

Posted by mariatb on May 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Para mi gusto el aceite de jojoba es el mejor para el pelo, es el que mejor penetra. Lo uso una vez a la semana y lo dejo toda la noche.

+++

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Use it 1 month and results are seen. My skin become younger.