Wow Fantastic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Suffice it to say this product propelled my sex life into hyper drive space. My girlfriend also very much enjoyed the massage:O)as well and so did I in giving it. That lavender. Does the trick! Silky and smooth. Always makes her so sultry looking!

Best Oil in the World

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

In my opinion. I use it after a shower and as a hair moisturizer.

I LOVE IT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It leaves my skin smooth and soft all day long. I also add it to my home-made sugar scrub to help me hydrate my skin cells and give them elasticity. Also, the lavender smell is very relaxing.

I like!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nice oil, I like to rub it on me when I go to sleep since lavender helps relax you

smells good :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i use this oil as a moisturizer after a shower. lovely scent.

love this oil

Posted by OrangeDragon on May 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We use it to massage a child before go asleep - works great for smoothing skin and calming a child.

very soothing oil..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use it for a soothing massage before I go to bed, it has a very pleasant smell and a great texture of almond oil....

Good body moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

First time purchase. I normally buy the almond oil but saw this and wanted to give it a try because I saw lavender. I use this after showering. The smell is great and not harsh at all for me personally. I might not repurchase just because the regular almond is more hydrating for my skin.

Love the oil

Posted by BrendaYoumans on Aug 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I just dont care for the lavender smell, to me its almost too musky smelling and a bit over whelming. I added some coconut oil to it and it made it sweet and pleasant smelling.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Received product in good condition. Thank you