Very Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I used this lotion on a dry and rough patch of skin on my leg once in the morning and once at night after showering. Amazingly that area became soft and smooth in just after four days. It's not greasy and seems to be absobed into the skin in a minute or so. I now use it on my hands and face. Great stuff.

Surprising results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product for joint pain which worked well for pain in my shoulders, but was pleasantly surprised to find, with regular use, this product eliminated the acne on my face. I heard that sulphur is an excellent acne fighter and it seems to work really well for me.

Best lotion ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite all around lotion. I use it daily for my face, neck and chest. After I'd been using it for about a week my boyfriend told me I looked like I "was all glowy". It has noticeably evened out my skin tone and helped to repair sun damage on my chest. I'm very paranoid about developing what I refer to as "wrinkly old lady chest".

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don´t use it for any kind of skin problem or joint pain, just as a simple bodylotion. Absorbs very quickly into the skin, it doesn´t leave a greasy residue and has not any scent. It can be a wonderful base for the additives you want.

Do not use with CoQ10 Age Defying Serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I would not recommend using this product with the CoQ10 Age Defying Serum as I've seen in the testamonials, I had a bad reaction of fine rash all over my face and neck, burning red cheeks, swolen and discolored face. This reaction lasted for one week after I stopped using the products (which I used only 2 days).

surprising results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I gave this a try and like it very much. I've had minor neck/headaches and rubbed this onto my neck. It helped alleviate the pain. I also have plantar fasciitis on the bottom of my feet. At bedtime I use this as a buffer for DMSO and get really fast overnight relief from foot pain. I have also slathered it on my forearms where I have sun damamge. It smoothed out the rough skin ahd took the dry, itchiness away. I've put it on my face and it helped with my rosacea symptons. I guess it works like an anti-inflammatory. I will buy this again...makes a nice gift, too.

Now Foods, MSM Liposome Lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I rub Now Foods, MSM Liposome Lotion on my legs with arthritis. I use it in conjunction with Source Naturals, MSM Powder, which I drink in plain water. It really makes the pain go away. I rub it on my legs at night, and I can work all the next day with no pain.

Awesome-ness

Posted by SherryB on Aug 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is an all natural MSM lotion that absorbs into the skin well. If you have muscle pain or fibromyalgia, this is something to use daily over the painful spots. It helps me to move more fluidly. I take MSM internally as well. Neutral odor. Very nice for the skin. MSM is recommended for skin elasticity. Good price when compared to some MSM lotions. Yeah, NOW.

This stuff is very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very good lotion. Softens my skin and the MSM feel great for skin muscles and joints. I also use this on my face after shaving and it is an exceptional skin conditioner.

Great face cream!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Use it on my face and it's great. One of the better moisturizers I have used. Non greasy and light. Use it on my back for rough patches and it has cleared it up. My elbows are now silky smooth. Can't beat the price either.