Best lotion ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite all around lotion. I use it daily for my face, neck and chest. After I'd been using it for about a week my boyfriend told me I looked like I "was all glowy". It has noticeably evened out my skin tone and helped to repair sun damage on my chest. I'm very paranoid about developing what I refer to as "wrinkly old lady chest".

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don´t use it for any kind of skin problem or joint pain, just as a simple bodylotion. Absorbs very quickly into the skin, it doesn´t leave a greasy residue and has not any scent. It can be a wonderful base for the additives you want.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 16 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to help me heal tendonitis and it is also amazing for my dry chapped hands--better than anything I have EVER tried!!

This stuff is very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 16 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very good lotion. Softens my skin and the MSM feel great for skin muscles and joints. I also use this on my face after shaving and it is an exceptional skin conditioner.

Great face cream!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 19 2009 | Verified Purchase

Use it on my face and it's great. One of the better moisturizers I have used. Non greasy and light. Use it on my back for rough patches and it has cleared it up. My elbows are now silky smooth. Can't beat the price either.

Worked miracles on flaky skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2008 | Verified Purchase

This MSM lotion got rid of a recurring face peeling/dandruff problem after just one application. And that's after trying lots of regular body/face moisturizers with no luck. Really works.

surprising results

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 8 2007 | Verified Purchase

I gave this a try and like it very much. I've had minor neck/headaches and rubbed this onto my neck. It helped alleviate the pain. I also have plantar fasciitis on the bottom of my feet. At bedtime I use this as a buffer for DMSO and get really fast overnight relief from foot pain. I have also slathered it on my forearms where I have sun damamge. It smoothed out the rough skin ahd took the dry, itchiness away. I've put it on my face and it helped with my rosacea symptons. I guess it works like an anti-inflammatory. I will buy this again...makes a nice gift, too.

Now Foods, MSM Liposome Lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 3 2008 | Verified Purchase

I rub Now Foods, MSM Liposome Lotion on my legs with arthritis. I use it in conjunction with Source Naturals, MSM Powder, which I drink in plain water. It really makes the pain go away. I rub it on my legs at night, and I can work all the next day with no pain.

Posted by SherryB on August 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is an all natural MSM lotion that absorbs into the skin well. If you have muscle pain or fibromyalgia, this is something to use daily over the painful spots. It helps me to move more fluidly. I take MSM internally as well. Neutral odor. Very nice for the skin. MSM is recommended for skin elasticity. Good price when compared to some MSM lotions. Yeah, NOW.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 9 2008 | Verified Purchase

The cream helps my daughter's shoulders a lot. She is a swimmer and struggles with tendonitis.