MSM without unpleasant side effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 28 2008 | Verified Purchase

For those who don't do well with oral MSM, this is an alternative route for getting MSM into your body, while bypassing your digestive organs.

Great for dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 9 2007 | Verified Purchase

I'd tried many different oils and lotions, and none helped the excessively dry skin on my face. I'd read MSM was good for the skin, so decided to give this product a shot. Wow! It really works. My skin is significantly better!

Do not use with CoQ10 Age Defying Serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 28 2009 | Verified Purchase

I would not recommend using this product with the CoQ10 Age Defying Serum as I've seen in the testamonials, I had a bad reaction of fine rash all over my face and neck, burning red cheeks, swolen and discolored face. This reaction lasted for one week after I stopped using the products (which I used only 2 days).

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 7 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this everywhere and I don't even have joint pain(but I do have sensitive skin). I just think it's the best all over body lotion. Safe for face as well. I sometimes add ylang ylang or rose to smell feminine. I'm on my 3rd reorder.

awesome product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10 2010 | Verified Purchase

This has really worked for me!!! Having severe pain in shoulder joints & muscles, this product has helped to relieve my pain!! I take this with msm capsules everyday, It has been a answer to prayer for me!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 8 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have severe itchy dry skin; especially on my legs. This is the only lotion that has helped me, and I have tried just about everything out there. It absorbs quickly into the skin. No greasy feel at all; you can get dressed right away. And no scent. I'm on my third bottle...I love it.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 25 2010 | Verified Purchase

Seems to help with some eczema on my feet that had been almost impossible to get rid of.

This lotion is indispensable in our household!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 11 2015 | Verified Purchase

This helps ease minor muscle aches and pains. We traveled with this when we were touring the US, carrying a lot of equipment. At the end of the day, by default, we slathered in on.

Must have

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

Other reviewers have commented on smell, so I would like to add to this discussion. It smells very neutral. The only thing I do smell is the sweet almond smell, and it is very faint (amaretto). I use this every day as a lotion and I love it. It soaks in quickly and is not greasy. I also like the ingredients.

Posted by Elena1280324 on July 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

Fine means for skin. It is easily put. At once there is a feeling of heat. Skin becomes gentle, velvety