great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The cream helps my daughter's shoulders a lot. She is a swimmer and struggles with tendonitis.

MSM without unpleasant side effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

For those who don't do well with oral MSM, this is an alternative route for getting MSM into your body, while bypassing your digestive organs.

Great for dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I'd tried many different oils and lotions, and none helped the excessively dry skin on my face. I'd read MSM was good for the skin, so decided to give this product a shot. Wow! It really works. My skin is significantly better!

not very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My left arm, all the way from shoulder blade down to my finger tips has been hurting and I was recommended MSM. I am taking NOW MSM supplements and have been using NOW MSM lotion for almost a month, but there has not been a significant improvement in my condition. I have ordered MRM brand msm cream(extra strength) from iherb and will update once I try that out.

awesome product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This has really worked for me!!! Having severe pain in shoulder joints & muscles, this product has helped to relieve my pain!! I take this with msm capsules everyday, It has been a answer to prayer for me!!

WONDERFUL PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have severe itchy dry skin; especially on my legs. This is the only lotion that has helped me, and I have tried just about everything out there. It absorbs quickly into the skin. No greasy feel at all; you can get dressed right away. And no scent. I'm on my third bottle...I love it.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Seems to help with some eczema on my feet that had been almost impossible to get rid of.

m for miraculous

Posted by aestheticmedicalreviews on Dec 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

yes it does work in ten minutes if it is going to work. Surprised how effective it is on husband's tennis elbow - he's got a very very low pain threshold, whinges about the least problem using a product ( smell, taste, pill size etc... ) and is a natural remedy skeptic. Also a very nice moisturiser - just not suitable for my face ( breakout ) ps the pump dispenser is terrific and good value for money.

Lived up to expectations!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Not a miracle lotion but lived up to expectations and as described.

This lotion is indispensable in our household!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This helps ease minor muscle aches and pains. We traveled with this when we were touring the US, carrying a lot of equipment. At the end of the day, by default, we slathered in on.