good

Posted by Elena1280324 on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Fine means for skin. It is easily put. At once there is a feeling of heat. Skin becomes gentle, velvety

Love it!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've used it for years and is what I use almost exclusively. Is great for face and body. Keeps face more youthful. Is very healthy. Can't recommend enough.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this to make up a DMAE cream. Mix 4oz with 4 capsules of DMAE (ie open the capsules and mix the contents with the cream). This cream is great for the skin but even better with the addition of DMAE.

Works quickly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really like this lotion. It works very quickly to penetrate and alleviate pain.

Super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this everywhere and I don't even have joint pain(but I do have sensitive skin). I just think it's the best all over body lotion. Safe for face as well. I sometimes add ylang ylang or rose to smell feminine. I'm on my 3rd reorder.

MSM Lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I give this lotion five stars for what it does for me even thought I don't have joint pain or sore muscles: I think I misread what this lotion is supposed to be used for so I can't rate it from that perspective. However, it seems to work really well as a moisturizer; it is not greasy, and when I add a little bit of water to it, it absorbs a little slower and is great for a massage.

awesome product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This has really worked for me!!! Having severe pain in shoulder joints & muscles, this product has helped to relieve my pain!! I take this with msm capsules everyday, It has been a answer to prayer for me!!

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The only lotion I use. I even use it on my face; it works great with no allergic reactions. Wouldn't be without it.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is great for aches and pains, and not a bad moisturizer either. Excellent!

Excellent for tendonitis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have tendonitis and I apply the lotion and the pain go away almost inmediately