Love it!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've used it for years and is what I use almost exclusively. Is great for face and body. Keeps face more youthful. Is very healthy. Can't recommend enough.

Works quickly

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 29 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really like this lotion. It works very quickly to penetrate and alleviate pain.

MSM Lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 27 2010 | Verified Purchase

I give this lotion five stars for what it does for me even thought I don't have joint pain or sore muscles: I think I misread what this lotion is supposed to be used for so I can't rate it from that perspective. However, it seems to work really well as a moisturizer; it is not greasy, and when I add a little bit of water to it, it absorbs a little slower and is great for a massage.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 25 2009 | Verified Purchase

The only lotion I use. I even use it on my face; it works great with no allergic reactions. Wouldn't be without it.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 9 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is great for aches and pains, and not a bad moisturizer either. Excellent!

m for miraculous

Posted by aestheticmedicalreviews on December 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

yes it does work in ten minutes if it is going to work. Surprised how effective it is on husband's tennis elbow - he's got a very very low pain threshold, whinges about the least problem using a product ( smell, taste, pill size etc... ) and is a natural remedy skeptic. Also a very nice moisturiser - just not suitable for my face ( breakout ) ps the pump dispenser is terrific and good value for money.

not very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

My left arm, all the way from shoulder blade down to my finger tips has been hurting and I was recommended MSM. I am taking NOW MSM supplements and have been using NOW MSM lotion for almost a month, but there has not been a significant improvement in my condition. I have ordered MRM brand msm cream(extra strength) from iherb and will update once I try that out.

Lived up to expectations!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 16 2008 | Verified Purchase

Not a miracle lotion but lived up to expectations and as described.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 14 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a great lotion. I was so surprised at how it improved my hands. My skin looks much better, stronger. My hands look younger.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 9 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this to make up a DMAE cream. Mix 4oz with 4 capsules of DMAE (ie open the capsules and mix the contents with the cream). This cream is great for the skin but even better with the addition of DMAE.