very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

usually white creams from the lower end dont work on my lips dryness, this one did, i wasnt intending to use it on my lips but face and body. but it did smooth my dry lips well. usually i need a lip balm but i didnt with this. i have a whole lot of pills to swallow so taking msm as a moisturiser helps. but its not organic and too sticky. on summer days this is way too uncomfortable.

Natural ingredients. not harmful. good if you have chronical problem and need to use for long time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm using this on a stubborn patch of eczema. The itching has decreased considerably but has not totally disappeared. Will have to see if the patches disappear.

No change

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Did absolutely nothing for face except give a dull matte look

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i like this cream alot even tho when i ordered i thought it was something else but it made my skin healthier so far and with the inflammation of my skin it decrease alot ..

Smells musty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

May be effective as a pain reliever but is fresh yet smells too musty for my use.

Didnt work at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I used this on my tennis elbow and it did not lessen the pain any, after trying it 5-6 times. I even tried applying a dmso cream on top of it to power it into the muscle & joint. It still did nothing. It also did not lessen my heel pain either after many applications. A disappointment.

msm lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this did nothing at all, disappointed

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this after reading that some people use it on their face. I love how it feels when you put it on and so far I like it!

Great MSM delivery

Posted by Jasmine44 on Aug 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I recently added MSM to my daily routine & find that it improves the texture of my skin. Now Foods Liposome Lotion gives your body MSM via the skin while immediately improving your skin. I also use MSM powder in my morning shake but rubbing this on my feet & elbows at night serves a double purpose.