wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this moisturizer!! It´s the best I´ve found so far. Smells and feels lovely, good price, practical package. I have sensitive combination skin with easily clogging pores and also some scarring and melasma and this seems to help with those issues.

L'Illuminateur

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Cette crème visage est le premier produit Now Foods testé par hasard pour sa formule à la vitamine C... Suis convertie. Actifs naturels, prix modique, fait ce qu'elle annonce : hydrate, réveille le teint (adieu terne), atténue tâches et autres joyeusetés, améliore l'élasticité de la peau... bref, fait sans doute aussi bien que d'autres formules autrement plus onéreuses.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good facial moisturizer. It is good for combo-dry skin. I use Retin A, rx at night and this stuff works great during the day under makeup. It smells good too, like oranges. I have sensitive skin with rosacea and this moisturizer does not irritate my skin, it makes my skin feel soft. Not greasy at all, cannot tell there is oil in the product yet it does help dry skin feel soft and moisturized. I will buy this again, it is well worth the price.

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is very moisturizing and hasn't break me out yet.

Fresh scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This moisturizer has a nice fresh citrus scent upon application, but it isn't overpowering and doesn't linger. I haven't used it on my face yet as it is pretty thick, and I'm afraid it might block pores, but I have been using it on my neck and chest area. Five stars for the smell and price! Definitely worth a try.

I love it

Posted by lillanne on Dec 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This I like very much - will order again.

smells great

Posted by chash2 on Sep 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this cream has a wonderful orange smell. I believe it whitened my skin a little.

Great Ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful texture and great ingredients, but the fragrance of the vitamin C is a little strong

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Moisturises, but ain't that different for any other lotion.

You get what you paid for.

Posted by captainnaomi on Aug 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's not bad or anything. It didn't break out my sensitive skin. However this tube itself is not moisturizing enough, I need to mix with other facial oil, yet it kind of feels heavy on my skin. Not bad for the price, but I guess you get what you paid for. I am going to finish what I have, but I will not purchase it again.

1 2 3 4