Its okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This stuff smells like Fanta and I hate that! The product hasn't given me any trouble but I cant find out the percentage of Vitamin C or what the pH is when searching online so I wont be repurchasing,

Smells like powdered orange drink, not real citrus fruit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this toner to remove facial makeup (foundation, blush) and freshen my combination skin. It is purifying, but can be harsh on dry areas of skin, causing some redness. Wish it had a more natural citrus scent (like the Andalou clementine toner)-- This smells more like powdered orange drink (Tang) than real fruit.

Strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Made my sensitive skin burn a little, something in it is very strong :(

The product is nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

First of all the smell is really good. The feeling on the face is pleasant but about the effect - I do not use it long enough to say anything.

Nothing special

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have used a bottle but seems the skin has nothing changed.... but also no irritation as well.

works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

works good

1st time ok, 2nd ok but I was using it when allergy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The first time I use it, I feel good, it was full of orange flavour. Usually I will put the tone on the cotton pad, and wait for 10m ins until it was little bit dry. The second time I use it, that made me felt burnt. I was allergy before I put so i don't recommend if you skin quality is bad.

Simplemente OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Huele bien, tiene una textura buena y hace su función pero no me aporta mas, un simple OK.

NO LO VOLVERIA A COMPRAR

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

NO ES MAL PRODUCTO SIN EMBARGO NO LO VOLVERÍA COMPRAR. NO ME DEJA LA SENSACION DE FRESCOR QUE BUSCO EN UN TONICO.

Will need to use with good moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is value for money. But after using the sky will feel very dry, will need to go with a good moisturizer.

1 2