Its okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

This stuff smells like Fanta and I hate that! The product hasn't given me any trouble but I cant find out the percentage of Vitamin C or what the pH is when searching online so I wont be repurchasing,

Smells like powdered orange drink, not real citrus fruit

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this toner to remove facial makeup (foundation, blush) and freshen my combination skin. It is purifying, but can be harsh on dry areas of skin, causing some redness. Wish it had a more natural citrus scent (like the Andalou clementine toner)-- This smells more like powdered orange drink (Tang) than real fruit.

Good but I can smell some chemicals

Posted by Kitty on March 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

It's good I can smell some chemicals. will go back to my normal rose water next time and use it as a toner. Click on my name and use the code if you want to get a 5 to 10% discount of your cart bin total amount.

Strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

Made my sensitive skin burn a little, something in it is very strong :(

The product is nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

First of all the smell is really good. The feeling on the face is pleasant but about the effect - I do not use it long enough to say anything.

Nothing special

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have used a bottle but seems the skin has nothing changed.... but also no irritation as well.

works

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

works good

1st time ok, 2nd ok but I was using it when allergy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

The first time I use it, I feel good, it was full of orange flavour. Usually I will put the tone on the cotton pad, and wait for 10m ins until it was little bit dry. The second time I use it, that made me felt burnt. I was allergy before I put so i don't recommend if you skin quality is bad.

Simplemente OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

Huele bien, tiene una textura buena y hace su función pero no me aporta mas, un simple OK.

NO LO VOLVERIA A COMPRAR

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 21 2014 | Verified Purchase

NO ES MAL PRODUCTO SIN EMBARGO NO LO VOLVERÍA COMPRAR. NO ME DEJA LA SENSACION DE FRESCOR QUE BUSCO EN UN TONICO.

1 2