Finally my skin has found a match!

Posted by sumant on August 22 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is just a great toner for my skin. It cleanses and really brightens the complexion. I have always used Avalon Organics toners, but after using NOW Foods Purifying Toner I could never use another. Thank you iHerb for stocking NOW products, always excellent quality and prices!

Great toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have tried several types of toners that iherb sells. This is one of my favorites.

I love this tonic / Me encanta éste tónico

Posted by isismakeupforever on May 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have combination skin and sensitive. It contains no alcohol and smells like orange. Tengo la piel mixta y sensible. No contiene alcohol y huele como a naranja.

Purifying Toner Now Foods

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really nice toner, it smells like tangerine and keep my skin clean and fresh and doesn't make dry neither oily.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good product. I have no acne anymore.

Buen producto

Posted by ROSSITA on September 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

Lo uso para cara y ojos y no me irrita. Huele a naranja. Más revisiones de productos en mi cuenta.

Does what it says!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 5 2013 | Verified Purchase

After a month of use I noticed a change in my complexion with a more even-toned and healthy-looking skin! Smells nice of oranges and for this price I will buy this toner again.

my face love this toner!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great refreshes the skin, it smells sweet, fresh oranges. It is delicate, moisturizes and firms the skin, the face has a better color.

100% recomendable

Posted by LaMarmotilla on January 14 2015 | Verified Purchase

Me encanta este tónico! No contiene alcohol, tiene un olor a naranja (que no es que me apasione ) pero desaparece enseguida.

Posted by Renzokuken on December 29 2014 | Verified Purchase

As someone who loves to err on the side of caution for daily cosmetics products, I love how this product is free from Phenoxyethanol, Paraben or the like. It is also very effective when it comes to removing residual dirt on your face and it does a better job compared to a popular rose water toner here. Love the fact that it is infused with Vitamin C. Few of the products that I feel that actually works!!