Don't trust this brand

Posted by Gdaiva on Nov 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I dont care that so many reviews on that brand, its just feels so cheap quality. Not buying anything from them anymore. I tried a few products, just because of many reviews, but know im very sure not going to anymore. Didn't work for me.

quite disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this oil has no scent, how do i even know it's really almond oil. i purchased it particularly because i like the smell of sweet almond, and it has no smell. blah.

not good...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have a very dry skin and i have been looking for a moisturizer that can make my skin smooth....and no...still haven't find it. I don't feel any difference after using this product....any diffenece!

Not happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I thought by the description this would be a great smelling oil. It's basically vegetable oil. No smell. I was very disappointed.

not natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i have tried original almond oil got it from my back home completely different this one is not natural it dries the skin

dissapointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this does not sork as well as i had hoped, will not purchase again

Not impressed. Wouldn't but again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't really seem any better than any other brand I have used, however good price

Skin Allergy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can eat all kinds of nuts with no problem. On the first time I used this product on my skin, I got rashes, and probably skin allergy on both of my arms, and neck. Throw directly into rubbish bin! I prefer Liquid Coconut Oil, which is also from NOW FOODS. No allergy and get the work done!

oil are all spilled out during the delivery , I don't know how to give to my friend now !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The order this time was not packed by your company but SF delivery, their box are so dirty, old and broke, when i opened the box, all bottles are fell and oil spilled out , as there are food inside !! the cereal paper box are broke too and totally coated by oil ! that was terrible..... I can send you photo personally by email .

Did not receive my order

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am waiting my order more than 1 month. I try to ask from support and receive answer that need to wait. They did not try to check where was my shipment . Today I send additional question and receive mail to write review about product I did not receive. Great work. Thanks.

1 2