Good

Posted by MummyKnowsBest on Aug 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is good. Use it for essential oil dilution mainly for my son. Sweet almond oil is the safest oil for children. And yes, like many reviewers have said, it lack the original almond fragrance. But i dont mind.. At least the smell wont be too overpowering for my toddler. Trust Now Food essential oil.

Good oil but has no smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was very excited when I found this but disappointed when I got it and it had absolutely no almond scent, no scent at all. But it's a bargain for almond oil.

healthy Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It's edible...I use it for baking and it's great.

It's Pure Alright

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have tasted this oil and its pure....food grade as mentioned. Value for money. Hope to use it in a lot of recepies. Overal a good product.

Good oil for hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like to use to conditioning my hair.

happy with the oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

have been wanting to get a versatile oil for all my diy blends...this works so well. Non oily and no smell....will oder again.

non greasy oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

my skin is loving this oil. easily absorbed and moisturizes effectively. thanks.

ممتاز

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

مررره احبه خفيف ورخيص ومضمون ومتعدد الاستخدامات وأهم شي ماله ريحة😍👌🏼 جربته لشعري وخلاه رطب وجمييل، وعلى البشرة حلو وما يدبق👌🏼 نقصت نجمة لأني للحين ما شفت نتائج تفتيح على بشرتي، او يمكن فتحها بس شي بسيط وما لاحظته! اذا تقييمي مفيد من فضلك اضغط "أعجبني". 🙆🏻

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've used it for my skin and i love that it hasn't any smell

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I order big bottle, because i use to remove my make up. It is good for that, i notice grown my eyebrons and eyelashes. I do not irritate my skin. I use this oil to my hair, it is good oil mask. I like good price- big bottle.